Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 4:48:41 PM EDT
Shit.. I only keep some Hydrashoks loaded in my H&K USP .45 in case someone breaks into my place while I'm sleeping. Well I decided after what happened today I should load ALL my guns. I went to one gun store.. they were picked clean...

I went to the range I go to all the time and they were all sold out... good thing I knew the guys that worked there and they sold me some ammo they had stashed then I got called a dumbass cause I didn't have any anyways... well shit, if I have ammo... i'm gonna go to the range ans shoot it up!

I couldn't afford much.. I am out of work right now. But I spent $35, I got 80 rounds of .223, 50 of some .45 and a box of 00 Buckshot.

I still have my earthquake pack of MRE's and some canned water so I'm good there.

This is just crazy.... all the gas stations are packed full here, I'm gonna go top off the tank on my SUV in a bit, I had to get back in time for Bush's address.

This is crazy.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:53:34 PM EDT
[#1]
prett ywell stocked my self.Spent the weekend on the reloading bench but have enough to reload about 600 more 223.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 5:18:40 PM EDT
[#2]
::sigh::

Well I got all my gear ready. I sure hope this was all wasted energy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top