Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2001 4:48:47 AM EDT
What a week end.  Saturday I went to the local gun show and looked around for a while with a friend of mine.  Several weeks ago he purchased an SKS and he needed ammo.  Picked up a thousand rounds and we were headed out the door.  As we walk out an man was coming in and had an SKS over his shoulder, I asked how much and he said, " One hundred bucks".  Having looked around the show the best price I found was $149.00 and it looked like a POS.  I took the gun for $100.00.  We had a thousand rounds so off to the range we went.  A fun gun, trigger not only has creep, and lots of it, but it has slack, sloop and what feels like about 6" of travel.  But its a hoot to shoot.  We went back to the show on Sunday, more ammo, 30 round magazines, and just more stuff.  On the way out of the show I see another man carrying an M-14 M1A, national match, he wants $1,000.00 even, gun, case and one mag.  I have not shot the M1A as of yet, but what a weekend. I'll let you guys know how the M1A shoots next week.
Bill
Simper Fi
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top