Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2006 9:37:17 PM EDT
I went to the gun show today and everything I wanted I could have got a lot cheaper somewhere else including the shipping. Even like coins, knives etc. It was really pathetic. I think these people have had there shit on there tables for so long they have become attached to them and do not want to sell it and like dragging it back and forth every month. There was only one weapon I was interested in but it was gone by the time I finished walking the whole show.

So does anyone else feel like dealers are just collectors who like putting there crap on tables every month?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:40:48 PM EDT
[#1]
You must be talking about the WAC show.  I stopped going about a year ago.  Tired of all the crap, beanie babies, wannabe commandos, jerky stands, junky old guns, and shitty deals...  I would rather spend my money at a gunshop or in the ARFCOM EE.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top