Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2005 9:57:25 AM EDT
Hey guys,

I was hoping to get a list of gun related shows and maybe airing schedules. Also, if anyone knows of
a good customizable online tv listing ( perhaps with email reminders ), I would much appreciate hearing
about it. Basically, I work offshore with no set schedule and I never know when anything I might be
interested in is playing. Here's a list of the types of things I'm interested in:

Shooting USA
American Shooter
MidwayUSA's GunTec TV
American Rifleman
Sighting In
Guns & Ammo Television
Tales of the Gun

OLN has a nifty email reminder, but it works on a show by show basis, and it's almost impossible to
find from their page. So far, I've had to go to the program's web page ( if there is one ) and follow
the link back to OLN... Anyway, thanks in advance. B-)

Sam
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 10:29:14 AM EDT
Hey GREAT thread... although they show a few of the shows for their E mail reminders... I didnt see Sighting in and Guns and Ammo show... Also, wasnt Midway gonna have a show on there too?

Dr Frige.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:08:55 PM EDT
Midway has a show, it's called Guntec. I managed to catch it this morning. Looks pretty good.
I found several online tv listing sites. Unfortunately, most are for the UK. I did manage to find a
few in the states. I even found a few that would allow you to search for sports. Unfortunately, not
one of the listings sites I found would turn up anything on any of the shows I was looking for.
I subscribed to the Outdoor Channel's monthly guide, but OLN doesn't have anything like that.
OLN has email reminders for some of there shows, but not all...

Sam
Top Top