Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2005 9:57:25 AM EDT
Hey guys,

I was hoping to get a list of gun related shows and maybe airing schedules. Also, if anyone knows of
a good customizable online tv listing ( perhaps with email reminders ), I would much appreciate hearing
about it. Basically, I work offshore with no set schedule and I never know when anything I might be
interested in is playing. Here's a list of the types of things I'm interested in:

Shooting USA
American Shooter
MidwayUSA's GunTec TV
American Rifleman
Sighting In
Guns & Ammo Television
Tales of the Gun

OLN has a nifty email reminder, but it works on a show by show basis, and it's almost impossible to
find from their page. So far, I've had to go to the program's web page ( if there is one ) and follow
the link back to OLN... Anyway, thanks in advance. B-)

Sam
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 10:29:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey GREAT thread... although they show a few of the shows for their E mail reminders... I didnt see Sighting in and Guns and Ammo show... Also, wasnt Midway gonna have a show on there too?

Dr Frige.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:08:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Midway has a show, it's called Guntec. I managed to catch it this morning. Looks pretty good.
I found several online tv listing sites. Unfortunately, most are for the UK. I did manage to find a
few in the states. I even found a few that would allow you to search for sports. Unfortunately, not
one of the listings sites I found would turn up anything on any of the shows I was looking for.
I subscribed to the Outdoor Channel's monthly guide, but OLN doesn't have anything like that.
OLN has email reminders for some of there shows, but not all...

Sam
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top