Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/14/2004 7:28:42 PM EDT
So tell me your story...what has made you such an angry white man?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:30:21 PM EDT
[#1]
all those damn boating accidents..
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:32:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Exactly.

Dang boats.........

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:33:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:33:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly.

0whome0.homestead.com/files/Oops.jpg

Dang boats.........

Ha Ha Ha  
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:35:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Yes I remember the AR15.com boat cruise that we all went on. Many rifles were lost that tragic day.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:36:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I met a girl.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:37:25 PM EDT
[#7]
HEY.  I'm not white, I'm big boned.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:39:50 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm not angry.

But I will be if you try and take my Gats!

Danny
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:40:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Speak for yourself, cracker. I'm black and angry.

[Steve Martin] What do you mean I'm not black? [\Steve Martin]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:42:19 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Here's my motherfooking story!

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:45:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Paging CavVet....
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:46:13 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Here's my motherfooking story!

members.cscoms.com/~suwat/poster/falling_down.jpg

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:47:01 PM EDT
[#13]
im not white, im hispanic
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:53:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:57:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:07:20 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Black Man with a Gun

The DUmmies are going to hate that....

coming....
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:08:57 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Speak for yourself, cracker. I'm black and angry.

(BTW - I've met Ken, nice guy.  I've got autographed copies of his book)
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:10:27 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I was born a poor black child
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:12:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Why am I angry.

Everything I try to do goes to hell.
I never made a decision on what do to with my life.
I HATE PEOPLE!
People fuck up the stuff I own,
I cant go to the sotre without running into atleast 9 idiots.
I havent been laid in years.
I need a drink.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:14:08 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm not white but my relatives say I'm a banana
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:14:29 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm angry I missed out on this deal of a lifetime.

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:17:29 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Well if your gonna call your self hispanic at least show the same respect and call us "whites" caucasian

Thank you have a great day!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:18:57 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

your kidding right?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:19:58 PM EDT
[#24]

"White" is a race, "Hispanic" is an ethnic identity. I'm hispanic with light hair and green eyes and I'm an angry white man because some tree-hugger vandalized my Bush/Cheney yard sign!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:21:05 PM EDT
[#25]
seeing the America I grew up loving get sold out. Seeing politicians wipe their ass with the Constitution to line their pockets or gain political clout.  Etc.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:22:16 PM EDT
[#26]
I am not a man in any way, shape or form.  I am also not really that angry.  Go figure.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:25:43 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

"White" is a race, "Hispanic" is an ethnic identity. I'm hispanic with light hair and green eyes and I'm an angry white man because some tree-hugger vandalized my Bush/Cheney yard sign!

So hispanic, isn't a race? Wait I am fucking lost. White is a word I am cool with I am just not cool with it if some one is going to call them selfs a african american or a hispanic or latino in the same sentence.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:26:19 PM EDT
[#28]
I may be angry, but I'm not white.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:28:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:31:12 PM EDT
[#30]
I was a semi-sheep until after 9/11.  I didn't really buy all the bullshit that I heard but I lived my life as though it didn't really effect me.  Clueless, just trying to do what I thought I was "supposed to do" in order to "make it".  You know, 9 to 5, car, morgage, wife, kids, picket fence, happily ever after.  

9/11 came and I decided that maybe it was a good idea to get some firearms in the house.  It didn't take but a few hours of websurfing to shatter all my preconceived notions of what I *THOUGHT* I could do as a law-abiding American citizen.  That went double when I found out what I PERMITTED do as a California resident compared to the rest of my fellow citizens in other states.

From there it didn't take long to swallow the red pill and dive head first down the rabbit hole.

As the saying goes, "If you're not angry then you're not paying attention" sums everything up perfectly for me.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:44:30 PM EDT
[#31]

So hispanic, isn't a race? Wait I am fucking lost. White is a word I am cool with I am just not cool with it if some one is going to call them selfs a african american or a hispanic or latino in the same sentence.

Here's the skinny:

"The Caucasoid, found in Europe, N Africa, and the Middle East to N India, is characterized as pale reddish white to olive brown in skin color, of medium to tall stature, with a long or broad head form. The hair is light blond to dark brown in color, of a fine texture, and straight or wavy. The color of the eyes is light blue to dark brown and the nose bridge is usually high.

The Mongoloid race, including most peoples of E Asia and the indigenous peoples of the Americas, has been described as saffron to yellow or reddish brown in skin color, of medium stature, with a broad head form. The hair is dark, straight, and coarse; body hair is sparse. The eyes are black to dark brown. The epicanthic fold, imparting an almond shape to the eye, is common, and the nose bridge is usually low or medium.

The Negroid race is characterized by brown to brown-black skin, usually a long head form, varying stature, and thick, everted lips. The hair is dark and coarse, usually kinky. The eyes are dark, the nose bridge low, and the nostrils broad. To the Negroid race belong the peoples of Africa south of the Sahara, the Pygmy groups of Indonesia, and the inhabitants of New Guinea and Melanesia."

That's straight out of Webster's Dictionary.

Now, my ancestors are from Spain, that makes me Hispanic. My wife's ancestors are from England, that makes her Anglo-Saxon, but we're both of European ethnicity and are both Caucasian or "White".

Hope this clears up the confusion (but we're ALL AMERICANS

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:07:03 PM EDT
[#32]
I hate to be a super egg-head with no witty retorts or anything but, All persons born in the following regions all decend from the same "tribe". 90% of Europeans and Russias excluding Finland, Hungary and Basque. And also the following regions, IRAN (YOINKS!!), AFGHANISTAN (YOINKS YOINKS!!), Pakistan, and Northern India. BTW- Iran is a dialect word for 'Aryan'!!. You see scientists have through language study and archeological digs, discovered about 3000 BC a group of 'horse culture' tribesmen arrived in the Caucaus from the north. Get it? Caucasian, Caucaus'? Anyhew, these people were known as the "Indo-Europeans" and there are actual written records of that time recording their appearence, The Eqyptians and babylonians wrote about  it. Turns out this tribe actually lived in west asia between China and Russia and migrated to the caucaus region. Ever heard of china's 'golden haired mummys'?? Once they reached Anatolia (turkey) They split into East (India, Iran) and west (europe), scientists call this the Centum, Septum split. Maybe that's why Indian chicks can look hot but we barf at arab women. They are not indo-european enough! so just remember this, the next Iranian Ayatollah you curse out could be your long lost cousin. Tee-hee.[     And so ends this lecture: History of the white people 101
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:34:59 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well if your gonna call your self hispanic at least show the same respect and call us "whites" caucasian

Thank you have a great day!

well what else do u call it besides hispanic? My skin is white, so I'm not "brown" (I hate that name for hispanics too because hispanics can be anything from white to black)

actually I'm half, um, non hispanic white too but I have a spanish last name.

so I'm hispanic/white
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:38:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Ok I see what you're saying, hispanic isnt really a race. thats true. but everyone treats it like it is.

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:39:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Who you calling angry, fucker?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:59:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Well, let's see.... Affirmative Action, Gun control, Taxes.....basically anytime the Government gets involved with and tries to screw up your life.  Or any time a politician, appointed official, or bureaucrat wipes their ass with the constitution, while trying to screw up your life. Yep, that about covers it.  Yet remarkably enough, I'm not really that angry.  I have a great family, and life is good.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:02:44 PM EDT
[#37]

I got some today so I'm happy
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:04:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Two types of gun-owners.
Those who have been victims of a crime,
And those who are smart enough to do something about it before it happens.
Which catagory do you fall into?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:11:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Angry, I am not angry.  I refuse to waste the energy to be angry.

The mags are loaded, the guns are clean.  All is well in my part of the world.

It doesn't matter whow wins in November, the war is still coming.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:17:56 PM EDT
[#40]
IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:

9-11
Beheadings
"Tolerance"
Bill Clinton
The Beast
OBL
Sarah Brady
Dumbing-down education
Vicente Fox
"Diversity"
ELF
United Nations
Hippies
Jane Fonda
The Witchita Massacre
The "Big-Tobacco" Lawsuit
Micheal Stipe
Heather Has Two Mommies
Illegal Immigrants
GreenPeace
ACLU
Nelson Mandela
Miller v. USA
Maxine Waters
Grunge
Joe Biden
Syria
Black Panthers
Diane Feinstein
Beslan Massacre
Waco
Liberals
Women In The Military
Moqtadr Al-Sadr
Child-Abusers
Chappaquiddick
ACT-UP
Stupid People
Multiculturalism
Palestinian Intifida
Ed Asner
Hanoi-John Kerry
Pedophiles
What The Meaning Of "is" is
Hip-Hop
Volkswagon Bugs
Kofie Annan
Nazis
PETA
Leftists
Slackers
Affirmative Action
900 FBI Files
La Reconquista
Ruth Bader Ginsberg
Red Left-Turn Arrows
Sierra Club
Gun-Control
Hamas & Hezbollah
Bilingual Ballots
Leftist Media Bias
Pickles On Cheesburgers
Micheal Moore
Marxists
'67 Detroit Riots
Gay "Marriage"
The Corpulent Tick
MEChA
Ruby Ridge
John Dean
Income Tax
Jesse Jackson
Gangbangers
Al Zarqawi
Ebonics
The French
9th Circuit Court
Wahabism
Dept. Of Education
OJ Simpson
Loral Corporation
Yoko Ono
A.N.S.W.E.R.
Reparations Movement
George Soros
Political Correctness
Rap 'Music'
Water Stations For Illegal Aliens
Islam
The Democratic Party

That's all for today.

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:25:35 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:

I'm copying that.  Next time someone asks "what's wrong with America"... they get the list.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:29:22 PM EDT
[#42]

Some of it goes beyond America.

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:30:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Angry ..................... No

I've just lived long enough to have the right to be cynical
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:33:12 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
seeing the America I grew up loving get sold out. Seeing politicians wipe their ass with the Constitution to line their pockets or gain political clout.  Etc.

That was the best start so far.,..

- BG
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:46:42 PM EDT
[#45]
HEY! I like pickles on my cheese burger... but only the bread and butter ones, not the dill.

Maybe I'm out of line, but what we all really need in this country is some good old quality range time? I think this place would be much healthier, happier, and getting luck more often if we all got equal time on the pistol, rifle, grenade, and most importantly the CLAYMORE range...

Me, I'm a Texas boy... plain and simple! We've got the beaches of the Gulf Coast (Chicks in bikinis), we've got the rolling hills of the Hill Country (Austin to San Antonio), we've got the desert of far west Texas (Varment Zap'n Time), the swamps along the border of Louisiana (Gumbo and Crawfish), and if we want to go see mountains and snow, we own Colorado (Texas joke, laugh and nod like I'm making sense). Besides, where else could I find a woman who got mad at me b/c I only bought 1 new AR after the ban was up...

I wouldn't be grumpy if all the solid color, pc, free love, hippes would decide how to classify us half breeds! What the hell am I? Am I a Greek Mexican, am I a Brown or Olive, Remember the Alamo or Free Cypress, Feta or Mexican Cheese... FUCK my head hurts... I need a hug and a bag full of flash bangs... I'm going to starbucks to fuck with some yuppie larva...

What would really make me a happy camper right now is another can of Copenhagen and a new clacker
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:49:14 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And now you're a rich white woman?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:55:54 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Are you a black hispanic?

If not you are technically white.

Atleast in Tejas, my birth certificate says white.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:03:11 PM EDT
[#48]
I'm an African-American from France.  Of course I'm angry.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:15:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Wasnt there an episode of Frasier where niles went to a range and did some target shooting?  
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:21:03 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
HEY.  I'm not white, I'm big boned.

LOL
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top