Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/13/2002 3:57:21 PM EDT
[left]I think that the gun laws under president bush is way too relaxing, I think there should be a ban on all guns do to terrorism, terrorist would get a hold of these dangerous weapons that are floating around and thus need to be banned. I think it would be the best for all, plus my kids safety if they would.  

Thank you!   [/left]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 3:59:48 PM EDT
[#1]
For trolling here, you're gonna need better bait.

Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:01:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh, come on, you have to love his use of the English language.  Very impressive indeed.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:01:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:02:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Trolling! I am just stating my opoinion.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:02:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:03:05 PM EDT
[#6]
presisdent...?

Spellcheck.net says
"presisdent" is misspelled
View Quote

If you're gonna be a [:K], at least learn to spell.

Have a nice day.  The door you are looking for has "Exit" written on it.

[IMG]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/ups/kiss_my_ass/mad.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:03:06 PM EDT
[#7]
ROTFLMAO !!! This has to be the lamest attempt yet at trolling !! [stick]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:03:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Trolling! I am just stating my opoinion.
View Quote

WTF is an opoinion? [:D]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:04:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:04:53 PM EDT
[#10]
And this butthead breeds?

Ewwww.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:05:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
[left]I think that the gun laws under president bush is way too relaxing, I think there should be a ban on all guns do to terrorism, terrorist would get a hold of these dangerous weapons that are floating around and thus need to be banned. I think it would be the best for all, plus my kids safety if they would.  

Thank you!   [/left]
View Quote

Must be from Democratic Underground.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:05:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Your kids are more likely to die in a car accident than get shot by a gun. I think stupid people like you should be banned for the sake of our civilization and technological advancement
View Quote

Yes but gun's are not nessesary to own. but
we need cars to function. guns are just a waste
of time to own plus a big risk of being stolen.

Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:06:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:07:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Thank you!   [/left]
View Quote

classic
[:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:07:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
WTF is an opoinion? [:D]
View Quote

I believe it's a rare combination of opinion and onion. Multi-layered in its complexity, yet so incomprehensibly stupid, it brings people to tears.

Or, the guy just can't fvcking spell.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:08:04 PM EDT
[#16]
It is far easier to prove you are a clueless idiot than it is to prove you are a well-reasoned individual with an opinion.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:08:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I think thats a joke, Terrorists buying guns in the United States. Why buy crappy semiauto ak clones when they can go down to the market in Somalia an by Full-auto ak's. I'm sorry but terrorists don't buy guns in the United States.
View Quote

If we destroy there stockpile of small arms then
we stand a chance of stopping terrorist, we don't need to help them here! I just really think this would be best for all of us.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:08:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Your kids are more likely to die in a car accident than get shot by a gun. I think stupid people like you should be banned for the sake of our civilization and technological advancement
View Quote

View Quote

Yu obvusly didant pass eenglash at troll skool.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:08:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:09:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

so are cars, btw a bicycle can make a good substitute for a car.[:D]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:10:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Translation:
Yes, but guns are not necessary to own.  But we need cars to function.  Guns are just a waste of time to own. They have a greater risk of being stolen also.

Publick skcool graduraute...[IMG]http://www.grillsportverein.de/smilies/ups/DeNiro/idiot.gif[/IMG]

Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:10:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:11:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I have a right to own my guns. You don't have a right to own your car.
View Quote

You are right about the car but not the guns.
the car is a "Privlage" guns should be just banned outright because of them being totally
uncalled for plus leaving them sit in your house
would be an accedent just waiting to happen.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:13:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:13:51 PM EDT
[#25]
I think this is a joke, but just in case it isn't.  This Troll is obviously an idiot and one who lacks more than a 3rd grade education as well.  It takes someone this stupid to have opinions this stupid.  
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:14:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:14:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Troll....

Seeing that you are supposedly in California, you are getting close to your goals.  Perhaps someday you will be successful.  When you and all of your honest neighbors are disarmed, you have been robbed, and your wife and daughters raped and killed in front of you, you might change your mind.

But maybe not.  If you want to call the police so they can clean up afterwards, so be it.  

Edited to mention that terrorists can buy better, cheaper guns outside of the US.  They would be stupid to buy them here.  
View Quote

Yes we are getting close I am very pleased to
be here. now we have to work on getting the rest
of the country to follow the trend we created
we will succeed. the future looks very bight indeed.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:16:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:17:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

the car is a "Privlage" guns should be just banned outright because of them being totally
View Quote

Have you heard of a magical device known as the "LOCK". You know like the one on your car?
they can be very effective
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:17:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:18:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Translation:

You are correct about automobiles, but not about firearms.  Automobiles are a "Privilege", firearms should just be banned outright because they are totally unnecessary.  Just leaving them sitting in your home would be an accident just waiting to happen.

He went to sckool, really he did...[IMG]http://www.gamingforyou.co.uk/mysmilies/contrib/owen/PBsmile1a.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:18:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:18:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

What an illiterate idiot. Its not "privlage" Its privilege. You can't spell worth a shit and you're a worthless troll. I'd hate to be you
What an illiterate idiot.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:19:08 PM EDT
[#34]
The constitution does not mean dribble. they are too vague for anyone to understand, plus written out of context, the amendment needs to be updated to todays standards or just thrown
out.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:20:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:21:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:21:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

What an illiterate idiot. Its not "privlage" Its privilege. You can't spell worth a shit and you're a worthless troll. I'd hate to be you
What an illiterate idiot.
View Quote

Hey: I had a very hard day with idiot's like you
maybe that's why you own guns because you like to slam people around for your own amusement.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:22:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Yes we are getting close I am very pleased to
be here. now we have to work on getting the rest
of the country to follow the trend we created
we will succeed. the future looks very bight indeed.
View Quote

Translation:

Yes, we are getting close.  I am very pleased to be here.  Now, we have to work on bringing the rest of the country in line with the trend we created.  We will succeed.  The future looks very bright indeed.

I promise he went to skool.  Really he did, I tell ya! [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/boohoo.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:22:18 PM EDT
[#39]
MY GOD, FOR THE CHILDREN!  Just to let this troll know some FACTS, courtesy of the latest FBI crime stats:

According to the FBI, in 1999, Eight (8) times more children (under 16 yrs.)died in home SWIMMING POOLS and BATHTUBS than died from accidental and intentional gunshot wounds (including suicide!).  

Seeing as I have a Constitutional, God-given right to own firearms for any legal purpose (including: collecting, target shooting, hunting, and self-defense), and you have NO such rights to a bathtub or swimming pool, WHAT IS YOUR BEEF?

You don't NEED a bathtub (use a shower-it's much safer, and has no "real" use), or a home swimming pool (perhaps you should have to "register" your home swimming pool through the gov't, in order to be able to legally own one- or just use the community, strictly gov't regulated pool).  
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:22:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:23:28 PM EDT
[#41]
BAnallguns,

Shut the hell up and go back to the DU.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:23:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Despite the grammatical errors, ignorance of spelling rules, lack of coherent thought and confusing sentences, the author of this post, in my "opoinion", is a blithering idiot.

Fuckin' funny though.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:24:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:25:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Hey: I had a very hard day with idiot's like you
maybe that's why you own guns because you like to slam people around for your own amusement.
View Quote

Translation:

Hey, it has been a very difficult day dealing with idiots like you.  Maybe that is why you own guns? To slam people around for your own amusement perhaps?

Mail order diploma maybe? [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/deal.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:25:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
. they are too vague for anyone to understand, plus written out of context.
View Quote

The Right of the People (you and me) to keep(own) and bear (use) arms(guns) SHALL NOT(no way, no how) be infringed.(taken by force or fiat.

Whats vague about that, Jackass?
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:26:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
While you are certainly entitled to your opinion I would think that you would seek to educate yourself prior to posting it here.  I would also suggest that we prefer the educated here which might include the ability to read, write, and understand the English language.  These functions seem lacking in your post.

I realize that you are not aware of this but Trolling is posting an opinion or statement with the express purpose of angering others with no other educational benefit.  We don't mind spirited debate but really don't go much for trolling.  Your post is about as well received as a Klansman at a Black Panther rally.  It is unfortunate that your experience with firearms is limited to what you are told to believe and not what you have learned on your own.  I would urge you with an open mind to seek out people knowledgeably about firearms and the shooting sports to teach you the basics and safety then get out to the range for some out and out fun.

Btw I took my son to the range today and had him firing his first .22.  I will be taking his brother by summer.  They will learn proper safety respect and marksmanship.  Thus ensuring another generation of gun owning upper class people of Western European ancestry.
View Quote

shotar: I am not here to slam anybody I just wanted to express my feelings on the matter.

I really think that there are serious problems with the small arms market including manufacturer's here in the us making a killing of the products they sell.

Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:27:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:29:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:29:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
BanAllGuns: Even in this sector of the galaxy 2+2 does equal 4.
View Quote

You're wasting your time if bANALlguns can't spell I'm sure he can't add either
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:29:52 PM EDT
[#50]
As for them being stolen:
 Thanks for your heart-warming concern: mine are either in a 1 ton safe or on me.  My pistol is on my hip (legally carried concealed) whenever I am not in the house,- so it's very safe indeed.  Thanks again for your concern about the safety of my firearms.

By the way- how does it feel to be unarmed and vulnerable?  Will the police protect you from violent crime?  Good luck to you- Anyone who renounces their right to protect their family is obviously a coward, a moron, or a delightful mix of both.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top