Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2006 5:10:51 PM EDT
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/josh-sugarmann/john-mccains-gun-proble_b_27717.html
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 5:27:11 PM EDT
[#1]
McCain has a lot more problems with conservatives and republicans than his anti gun stance.  He seems to spend more time hanging with his buds on the other side Hillary, Teddy and Joey than he does with the team.  His Terrorist Bill of Rights also has more than a few pro war, anti Terrorist people pissed off.  

When I moved to Arizona 12 years ago I voted for him, and did so for about 9 years.  But it got to the point where I just can't stomach the man.  I've written to him and gotten FU form letters in return.  I've spoken with him personally and he's a fucking asshole of the first degree.  You either agree with him or you can hit the road, he's got no middle ground unless your a flaming liberal, then he'll trade away any conservative core value to make deal.  

In my last letter to him I told him that I'd vote for Hillary for president before I'd vote for him and that I woudn't vote for him if he was running for dogcatcher.  He's a backstabber, turncoat and if he wins the republican nomination, which I just can't see happening, and if Hillary wins the democratic nomination, we may finally see a third party president because their core constituency hates both of them.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 5:35:53 PM EDT
[#2]
He needs to be worried about people.. Not guns... Thats who is bad...
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 5:49:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
McCain has a lot more problems with conservatives and republicans than his anti gun stance.  He seems to spend more time hanging with his buds on the other side Hillary, Teddy and Joey than he does with the team.  His Terrorist Bill of Rights also has more than a few pro war, anti Terrorist people pissed off.  

When I moved to Arizona 12 years ago I voted for him, and did so for about 9 years.  But it got to the point where I just can't stomach the man.  I've written to him and gotten FU form letters in return.  I've spoken with him personally and he's a fucking asshole of the first degree.  You either agree with him or you can hit the road, he's got no middle ground unless your a flaming liberal, then he'll trade away any conservative core value to make deal.  

In my last letter to him I told him that I'd vote for Hillary for president before I'd vote for him and that I woudn't vote for him if he was running for dogcatcher.  He's a backstabber, turncoat and if he wins the republican nomination, which I just can't see happening, and if Hillary wins the democratic nomination, we may finally see a third party president because their core constituency hates both of them.

You talking about John McCain or Chuck Hagel?

I feel your pain.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 5:53:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Made hot for lazy people like myself.

Anybody who has anything to do with Liebermen is on my shitlist.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 5:57:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Hey Liebermen running on the independant ticket, is going to help the conservatives this Nov.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 7:04:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I was prepared to state that I would not vote for this man. I don't want to. But, then I read the comments over at Huffington and after reading their take on the Dems potential "reunification" with the 2nd and all the "bubbas" like me, I remembered why I will throw another one to those worthless Republicans come election time...

Link Posted: 8/22/2006 7:14:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey Liebermen running on the independant ticket, is going to help the conservatives this Nov.

No, it's not
Either a liberal will get elected or a liberal will get elected.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 7:40:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top