Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2001 8:50:59 PM EDT
I'm looking for small, but growing firearm related compaines to invest a bit in. Anybody know any?

I emailed TROMIX about it, and he said he wasn't intrested in it...

RAINBOW WARRIOR
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 9:08:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Try smith and wesson....NO WAIT !!!  better yet try todd at special weapons.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 9:34:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I think the company that makes super soakers is publicly owned.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 10:19:22 PM EDT
[#3]
AMT makes some nice small handguns, but I'm not sure how much they'll grow. But, if you were to ask about Hi-Tech, invest in Cisco. Cisco has an 85%+ Market Share. Seriously, there is no real way to know which guns people will buy, unless some company comes out with something radically new. But, then again once its banned, your screwed. Possibly, Olympic Arms. Oly Arms has low prices for AR/M4gery Parts. Fulton Armory has some nice accesories/upgrades for ARs/M4gerys. Kel-Tec has a nice Carbine (Sub-2000) and might grow. But, the amin decider is price.

Good Prices:

Hi-Point
Kel-Tec
Olympic Arms

Moderate Prices:

AMT
Fulton Armory
Bushmaster
Armalite

Blue Chips:

Beretta
Glock
Ruger
S&W
Colt
Mossberg
Norinco (If You Want To Support China, Commie Bastard)
H&K
Fabrique National (The Europeans Seem To Love 'Em. Especially Their Crappy Single-Shot (Non-Semi Automatic) M4gerys.)
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 12:04:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 2:57:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Hire me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top