Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/22/2001 1:25:37 PM EDT
Does anyone know if they are rounding up ALL arms. I have heard that only the military is supposed to carry guns, But I haven't heard anything about the private ownership of arms in households for self defense, etc.
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 1:29:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I heard they aren't taking guns from the citizens, just not allowing them to walk around in the streets with their AK's anymore.
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 4:27:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Where US troops are they arent even doing that- unless they are susptcted of being Taliban/Al Quida.

The European Peacekeepers have told people to keep their guns out of sight where they are, guns make them nervous, but they arent going out looking for guns either.  Scared of prevoking a incident.
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 5:19:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Good luck to anyone trying to disarm the Afghanis.

The Taliban made it one of their policies, and accompanied it with house searches, and as soon as they left: voila!  Out come all the carefully stashed AK-47s.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top