Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2001 6:39:24 AM EDT
According to the news article on the home page here, tomorrow all firearms will need to be surrendered in Kabul. (As if ALL will be turned in, Kabulites, Kabulers, Kabulhomies [which is it?] aren't that stupid.)

Anyways, they interview this 19 year old kid,

"I will hand over my guns when they ask me to," said 19-year-old Khusrow, who like many Afghans goes by one name. A 300mm pistol protruded underneath his leather jacket. "It's OK. All of the terrorists are gone."

A [b]300mm pistol[/b] protruded underneath his leather jacket. Good GOD!!!!  [shock]

With a pistol like that is it any wonder why he's willing to give up his AK.

[:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]
[:D]
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 6:43:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, I saw that too.  Nothing like accuracy in reporting.  And you thought the idea of a .50BMG pistol was ridiculous.

And you can just [i]bet[/i] when they come around to collect they're going to get [i]every single one[/i] of the firearms in Kabul, can'tcha?

What idiocy.
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 6:48:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I think that the correct term is Kabulonians.

I wonder if they will send out Canadian Firearms Centre...

Afterall they are experts in trying to disarm a populace.
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 6:52:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, those people have been fighting for too many centuries to give up their weapons just because there's a new sheriff in town.

Only America's left leaning politicians and media would think that it could/would happen.
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 7:27:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:  A 300mm pistol protruded underneath his leather jacket. "It's OK. All of the terrorists are gone."
A [b]300mm pistol[/b] protruded underneath his leather jacket. Good GOD!!!!  [shock]
View Quote

Maybe he was just happy to see the reporter!!
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 7:32:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Whoohoo,  The UN to the rescue.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top