Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2004 1:59:05 PM EDT
Now showing in the Team Forum.........

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=75&t=286977

So if you're not a member, now is a good time to join.

Sgtar15

PS  Or you can wait till it comes out in the cheap theaters
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 3:33:02 PM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 3:55:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Now showing in the Team Forum.........

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=75&t=286977

So if you're not a member, now is a good time to join.

Sgtar15

PS  Or you can wait till it comes out in the cheap theaters

I'll join and become a "Team Member" when someone returns my e-mail asking for info.......

It's been months now and I am still waiting.....

Be Safe.

Joe

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 3:57:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:01:41 PM EDT
[#4]
that was easy...it was even under the "info" button!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:56:46 AM EDT
[#5]
btt
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 12:02:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Another example of shameless self promotion....

Railgun....
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 12:23:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I think I would have joined if it weren't for the endless urging, prodding and guilt trips some "team members" somehow feel responsible in doing to those that opt to not join up.  What "team" does a paying member belong to precisely?  Is it not enough they contribute their time and knowledge for all to share?  Stop it already.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 12:28:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I think I would have joined if it weren't for the endless urging, prodding and guilt trips some "team members" somehow feel responsible in doing to those that opt to not join up.  What "team" does a paying member belong to precisely?  Is it not enough they contribute their time and knowledge for all to share?  Stop it already.

That's the worst excuse.  Hell, I've been here less than a month and I've coughed up the measly $20.  And I'm sending in an additional $40 for the Gold upgrade tomorrow.  Why?  Because I've quickly learned that it's worth it.

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 12:40:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's the worst excuse.  Hell, I've been here less than a month and I've coughed up the measly $20.  And I'm sending in an additional $40 for the Gold upgrade tomorrow.  Why?  Because I've quickly learned that it's worth it.

+1. Mine went active today. It's widely regarded as THE definitive site regarding AR-15's. Financial support is a nice way of saying thanks.

A friend and I give away free hosting to alot of folks. It costs us money. When we needed to do some upgrades, folks were more than happy to kick us whatever they could to support the site. Without their generous contributions, we couldn't have done it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 12:53:50 PM EDT
[#10]
What execuse did I give?  It's voluntary, nobody ever urged anyone to drop their membership, did they?  Giving the site monetary contribution isn't the only way to contribute, much like one does not have to join the armed services to be of service to the country.
Do as you will, I for one have no need for anyone to urge, encourage, or guilt trip me into doing anything.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:05:12 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
What execuse did I give?  It's voluntary, nobody ever urged anyone to drop their membership, did they?  Giving the site monetary contribution isn't the only way to contribute, much like one does not have to join the armed services to be of service to the country.
Do as you will, I for one have no need for anyone to urge, encourage, or guilt trip me into doing anything.

Don't sweat it. You're in the majority. People guilt tripped you?
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:05:25 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Just for that this movie will never make it into the "Cheap seats".
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:08:59 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, that would be a bitter loss!  I'd better pay up.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:09:51 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess he will never get to peak at the team member only page, and team member only group buys. oh well your loss
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:11:15 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WHAT!!! Looks like Ill have to donate blood to get some cash... Scratch that I had a transfusion.. Hmm I could rob a bank.. Nope. Well I could always pimp my self out. I would have to pay them then..
Hmmm Im open for suggestions!
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:40:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 1:22:03 PM EDT
[#17]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top