Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/11/2002 6:53:18 AM EDT
As a Vietnam veteran, please allow me to say thank you for your service. You have left little to doubt about who the big dog is on the battlefield. I hope they let you have your REAL M16s back soon.

(former)CW3 Greg Donovan
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 7:35:05 AM EDT
[#1]

I also send [b]Thanks and a job well done.[/b]
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 7:39:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
As a Vietnam veteran, please allow me to say thank you for your service. You have left little to doubt about who the big dog is on the battlefield. I hope they let you have your REAL M16s back soon.

(former)CW3 Greg Donovan
View Quote

Da_Bunny,

As Civilian, thank you for serving this great nation in it's time of need.  THANK YOU!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 8:01:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Right back at ya Da-bunny.  Without guys like you, we'd have never gotten where we did.  It truly meant a lot to us to know we had support back in the world.
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 8:52:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Right back at ya Da-bunny.  Without guys like you, we'd have never gotten where we did.  It truly meant a lot to us to know we had support back in the world.
[/quote/]

I'll second that.

Happy Vets day to all!
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 9:55:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top