Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2012 2:16:59 AM EDT
I know this has nothing to do with BF3, CoD (insert number here) or WoW/T and other war games and such, but my little girl has a Guitar hero drum set and the wire to the foot pedal came out. We have an Xbox360 and were looking for a new foot pedal. My wife says she found one for $80 at amazon.com but I've found some cheaper elsewhere but not sure if they are compatible to the drum set. Our old one is a plain black one and the ones I've seen are rather high speed looking with a metal looking foot pad on a black base with red wires whereas ours has a black wire. Anyone know where I can obtain a new pedal? I figured Id ask here to the arfcom gamers incase any of you play GH with the drums even though this is the war gaming section. Any help would be great!
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 1:51:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:29:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. I think they may be "universal" cause all the ones I've seen are labeled for multiple systems and shows just a single peddle. Guess Ill be off to Gamestop in the am.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top