Quoted:
anyone try this  it is an limited edition
my gf got me a six pack   just havnt had the time to try it yet

No, but thanks for the tip. I luvs me sum Guinness

Same here.
I'll try to find it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 11:51:33 AM EDT
[#3]
awesome. I'm a Guinness  fan, love the stuff, hardly drink anything other than it anymore. I've got a trip to Ireland lined up in January, making a trip to the Dublin plant is the main event
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 11:59:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Nice, thanks for the heads up. I'll have to stop and pick some up.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 12:30:00 PM EDT
[#5]
dont care for guiness, tastes watered down.  my faves are Stone Ruination, Double bastard, and if you want a stout, try thier Imperial Russian Stout or czar Russian stout.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 12:35:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I picked up a six pack at the liquor store yesterday. I didn't know about it until I walked by a display and saw it. I have not had one yet though. I was saving it for this weekend!
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 12:43:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Been looking for it, but I have yet to find any in my neck of the woods.  :(
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 12:44:35 PM EDT
[#8]
I had a oint from a keg last weekend. It tasted "brighter" than typical Guinness, if that makes sense. It was OK, but nothing special in my opinion. It is 5% instead of 4.2%, or whatever standard Guinness is.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 1:44:52 PM EDT
[#9]
I tried a six of it last week & liked it a lot. They ought to throw their other recipes in the trash & make this one their regular beer. The regular bottled stout is too heavy & sweet  and the widget stuff is a joke.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top