Posted: 1/11/2002 2:18:37 PM EDT
Involuntary Manslaughter.

Now, give him the max!

[IMG]http://www.minorannoyance.net/~spin/Smilies/contrib/aahmed/sad.gif[/IMG]

Link Posted: 1/11/2002 2:23:39 PM EDT
[#1]
my favorite words to describe these poeple:

DOUCHE-BAGS!

this guy is a well steeped bag of massengil if i ever heard of one!
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 2:27:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 2:47:44 PM EDT
[#3]
That's the way things go here.  Beat a guy to a pulp and he dies and you go "free".  For the last year Boston's Catholics have been getting rid of a number of their priests.  Seems these guys have been taking liberties with young children, and the church has known about it.  As punishment they are being shipped out to places like AL and AZ.  There is no more outrage left in this state.  I do not think that I can name one public official that can stand on moral ground and say that is wrong.  People get the leaders they deserve.    
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 5:38:51 PM EDT
[#4]
OK, there's a part of me that's thankful this lug got punished...

On the other hand, I'm a little disgusted that a mostly female jury decided contrary to a natural law among men: DON'T PICK A FIGHT WITH SOMEONE 100 LBS. BIGGER THAN YOU.

(Disclaimer: I only know the facts as they've been fed to me by NBC news)

What bothers me is what seems to be NATURAL laws like DON'T PICK A FIGHT WITH SOMEONE 100 LBS. BIGGER THAN YOU have been overruled by the jury's verdict. What the hell should you expect if you go after someone that much larger than you? He isn't a professional bodyguard, he's a man with a family. The liberals want everyone to live by their overcomplicated code, even if most folks in USA wouldn't know right from wrong in this situation. Do you protect your youngster? Do you protect the honor of your family? Do you have to be a legal scholar to know you can protect your family to a certain extent, but you have to let the other fella go when a jury would think he had no chance? How do you know?
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 5:46:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I watched the trail on Court TV. I dont thing he is guilty. He only had one charge against him for assult and the other guy had a rap sheet as long as my leg. I believe the little man picked the fight and He was only defending himself. What would you do if someone jumped on you. I would do the very same only a little more graffic. I like to watched the blood flow and see joints popo out of place. But that is me, If you fuck with me or my family then I know a place where they will never find your body. We just happen to have a lot of abanded deap mines that have been forgot about since the cival war and noone has seen the bottom of a few. So i say go on act like a thug hudlem and you get what you deserve. WV justice and not a jury in our state would convict you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top