Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Posted: 12/13/2013 2:37:05 AM EDT
My co-worker's father has alzheimers and is for the most part disabled, from what she said.  She would like to find a service that can help accommodate him for a hunting trip.  He isn't in super bad shape, just needs help with remembering some things.  I can find out more info tomorrow.  He's been reloading for longer than many of us have been alive, so he isn't a stranger to firearms.

If anyone has any information regarding this, please let me know so I can pass it along to my coworker.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:42:04 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:42:50 AM EDT
Originally Posted By sizzlin_bacon:
My co-worker's father has alzheimers and is for the most part disabled, from what she said.  She would like to find a service that can help accommodate him for a hunting trip.  He isn't in super bad shape, just needs help with remembering some things.  I can find out more info tomorrow.  He's been reloading for longer than many of us have been alive, so he isn't a stranger to firearms.

If anyone has any information regarding this, please let me know so I can pass it along to my coworker.  Thanks.
View Quote

Check with your local DNR, they usually have programs set up for the disabled.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:50:24 AM EDT
Please do some research on the condition, alzheimers  and guns make a terrible combination.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:39:18 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ar2de:
Please do some research on the condition, alzheimers  and guns make a terrible combination.
View Quote

I will have to check to see if it is really alzheimers.  She was looking for a good trip where he can get help if needed getting to and from the hunting grounds.
Top Top