Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2013 2:37:05 AM EDT
My co-worker's father has alzheimers and is for the most part disabled, from what she said.  She would like to find a service that can help accommodate him for a hunting trip.  He isn't in super bad shape, just needs help with remembering some things.  I can find out more info tomorrow.  He's been reloading for longer than many of us have been alive, so he isn't a stranger to firearms.

If anyone has any information regarding this, please let me know so I can pass it along to my coworker.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:42:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:42:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
My co-worker's father has alzheimers and is for the most part disabled, from what she said.  She would like to find a service that can help accommodate him for a hunting trip.  He isn't in super bad shape, just needs help with remembering some things.  I can find out more info tomorrow.  He's been reloading for longer than many of us have been alive, so he isn't a stranger to firearms.

If anyone has any information regarding this, please let me know so I can pass it along to my coworker.  Thanks.
View Quote

Check with your local DNR, they usually have programs set up for the disabled.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:50:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Please do some research on the condition, alzheimers  and guns make a terrible combination.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:39:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Please do some research on the condition, alzheimers  and guns make a terrible combination.
View Quote

I will have to check to see if it is really alzheimers.  She was looking for a good trip where he can get help if needed getting to and from the hunting grounds.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top