Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2002 8:40:17 AM EDT
Have any members bought a Grundig HDTV, if so, what do you think about them and would you buy one again?  They look great on their website and I do have great respect for German engineering. Unlike other companies, German quality and engineering seems to always outshine their marketing, which is a compliment that I don't give to many companies.

Also, being a snowy, stormy, cold and blustery day, I went to another German site that I knew would lift my spirits, Porsche. I told the wife if I ever hit the lootery one of the first things I would like to buy (If she concurred) is a 911 turbo, damn R they nice. I like the yellow, it's bright and cheerful, something that would be fun to polish on shity days like this.

Link Posted: 3/25/2002 9:01:06 AM EDT
[#1]
The "lootery", he? ;)

Here's another one of Ferdinand Porsche's designs:

[img]http://www.fprado.com/armorsite/Tiger1-2002-Picz/Tiger-1-Late.gif[/img]

[(:)]
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 1:45:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't know about the HDTV's but I do have a Grundig 32" widescreen TV which I am very pleased with.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 4:41:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Can't help with Grundig other than always hearing good things.

You might want to check out status on HD transmissions.  Seems I saw something the other day about FCC screwing it up for stations and consequently quality and/or quantity of HD will not be any great improvement.

Can't remember for sure but seems satellite won't be affected.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top