Posted: 12/31/2003 1:26:26 PM EDT
http://www.khayma.com/iraqihell/

I don't know if this is true or not, but its sick.  we need to nuke the fuckers
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 1:33:01 PM EDT
Where do we meet?

Can I bring my own rifles?

Fucking POS muslims, their time is coming...... soon
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 1:55:26 PM EDT
What a joke......I really have no more to say!
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 1:57:13 PM EDT
are you saying I'm a joke?
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 2:00:30 PM EDT
We probably have some computer expert types here that could replace their website with a picture of the "hot cup of STFU".

Any takers?
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 2:01:28 PM EDT
They are some sorry asses...atleast they post what they believe in..just like we do...NUKE EM!
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 2:17:48 PM EDT
On a related topic, here's a video of an MI-17 getting blown out of the sky over Chechnya.
[url]http://video.kavkazcenter.com/fight_in_chechnya/helicopter.wmv[/url]

The rest of the site; they have atleast some war videos for basically every isolated conflict of the past century.
[url]http://www.thenausea.com/chechenya.html[/url]
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 2:27:49 PM EDT
So, they are saying what, that they are winning?
I wish I had some of what they are smoking. I say hack the fuck out of that site. Put up a big picture of a lil jewish girl pissing on osamma's head while a pig licks his toes.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 2:29:15 PM EDT
SURELY those aren't OUR guys in those pics.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 2:36:37 PM EDT
Parden me while I rant for a second.

I'll be 49 years old in a few months and although I can see 65 from here I'm not nearly thru living life yet. Like most people my age I've spent much of the first half of my life putting other people first. People like an X-wife that didn't give a shit and three great kids that did.

I raised those kids right even when it was hard to do. Now in a couple of months my 17 year old youngest son will be standing tall in front of the Marine Corps recruter on his 18th birthday. Delayed enlistment. He said he has to do what he feels is his duty for his country. Wants to be a grunt like his ole man. I tried to talk him out of it. College first I say. He just looks me in the eye and says "Dad, I shouldn't have to explain this to you of all people". I taught him that. They can hand that boy an M16 or M14 or FAL or Garand or 03A3 on the first day of boot camp and he won't even blink. But I never thought teaching him about duty and honor might get him sent to fucking Iraq. Captain of the wrestling team maybe but not dodging godless fools with C4 strapped to their ass in Iraq.

Sorry I got carried away.

Anyway my plan has always been to spend the next half of my life living and enjoying every second for just me and my kids. Especially since Brian will be leaving home soon.

My point is that the next 20 years or so I have left are very precious to me for a lot of reasons.

But I swear before God I would give up every second I have left in this world if I could just send ONE of those fuckers to hell
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 2:53:20 PM EDT
Just the impudent blatering of a bunch of impotent little twerps.   It they're so hot to fight why are the posting pictures on web sites and not out there with an AK?
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 3:06:32 PM EDT
may they all rot in hell
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 3:14:30 PM EDT
I get the feeling that the site was coded by children or very poor HTML code writters.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 3:22:53 PM EDT
Great, now some Islamic Extremist has my IP address?

The difference b/t them and us is that they get off on death and destruction, we try to prevent it.  I normally think that I would feel kinda bad about having to kill a man, but if it was one of those fuckers, I would feel nothing but indifference.  
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 3:42:38 PM EDT
There's another thread running right now about a clip on CNN. It shows our guys shooting a bad guy and cheering when he bites the dust.

CNN churched it up to make us look like barbarians. Wonder how long until they start showing some of the videos from khayma.com.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 3:51:04 PM EDT
Fuck them, let em have their little web site because I assure you they piss their robes at the sight of the American Fighting Man.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 9:28:12 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Rparr28922:
are you saying I'm a joke?
View Quote

No, Joke is regarding the site - And I mean Joke in that the site is a POS!!

By no means was that directed to you!  
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 10:01:38 AM EDT
whoa-I just watched some of the execution videos from the naseau.  there are some sick puppies out and about.  I think it takes a whole different breed of killer to hack and saw on somebodies throat than to just shoot them.  hell I can only imagine a few scenarios where I could shoot an unarmed person.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:21:16 PM EDT

The first link isn't working anymore.  Page no longer available.  

Anyone care to detail what was on the site?

Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:23:42 PM EDT
Yep, link went away.
Top Top