Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2004 4:33:23 PM EDT
I actually sat through this show last night, and all I can say is, I want those 60 minutes of my life back.

How anyone could have married that bitch is beyond me, and the fact that her three spoiled-brat, can't-talk-for-a-shit-so-we'll-subtitle-it sons aren't wearing concrete shoes at the bottom of some river can only be attributed to extreme benevolence on the part of God.

The house is perhaps the butt-ugliest POS I've ever seen, with gaudiness taken to an extreme to make even a bling-bling gangsta rapper puke all over his basketball shirt.

Oh, and the crowning turd in the water pipe was the dead-brained Italian guy who tried to fix her pool.

In short, if that is real life for those people, then someone needs to fly over their property with a canister of VX and bug-spray their assess into the next life.

Rant off......
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:35:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I have not seen one reality show i enjoy. Those 3 kids need the hell beat out of them. Amazing how far they assume their name will take them. sad bunch they are.

J
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:43:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I have not seen one reality show i enjoy. Those 3 kids need the hell beat out of them. Amazing how far they assume their name will take them. sad bunch they are.

J

Could you even understand them?

Good grief! I know people who don't speak English who are more understandable than those goons!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top