Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/12/2004 3:33:23 PM EST
I actually sat through this show last night, and all I can say is, I want those 60 minutes of my life back.

How anyone could have married that bitch is beyond me, and the fact that her three spoiled-brat, can't-talk-for-a-shit-so-we'll-subtitle-it sons aren't wearing concrete shoes at the bottom of some river can only be attributed to extreme benevolence on the part of God.

The house is perhaps the butt-ugliest POS I've ever seen, with gaudiness taken to an extreme to make even a bling-bling gangsta rapper puke all over his basketball shirt.

Oh, and the crowning turd in the water pipe was the dead-brained Italian guy who tried to fix her pool.

In short, if that is real life for those people, then someone needs to fly over their property with a canister of VX and bug-spray their assess into the next life.

Rant off......
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 3:35:28 PM EST
I have not seen one reality show i enjoy. Those 3 kids need the hell beat out of them. Amazing how far they assume their name will take them. sad bunch they are.

J
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 3:43:51 PM EST

Originally Posted By Aim4MyHead:
I have not seen one reality show i enjoy. Those 3 kids need the hell beat out of them. Amazing how far they assume their name will take them. sad bunch they are.

J

Could you even understand them?

Good grief! I know people who don't speak English who are more understandable than those goons!
Top Top