Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2004 5:39:05 PM EDT
Anyone watching this show? it's like a car wreck on the side of the road. You can't take your eyes off it.

I'd ground my kids for life if they acted like that under my roof.

It comes on after Family Plots

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:41:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Havn't seen it, if I want to see a bunch of rich kids act like jackasses I would visit the stoned teenagers at the 24 hour gas station.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:37:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Moms got big cans, the kids are little Jerkoffs! Whats to watch besides Moms big Cans?
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:43:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I hate the fact that America has glorified gangsters into a modern day heros, guys this women is living the big life from BLOOD MONEY!
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:43:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I hate the fact that America has glorified gangsters into a modern day heros, guys this women is living the big life from BLOOD MONEY!

+1
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:43:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Isn't anyone tired of all this " reality t.v. " shit yet?
All this garbage on the air now makes me want to shoot my F'n television!
Wait, I can't do that, I'd miss The Shield, Rescue Me, Redskins games.......
Oh well.....
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:45:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I find it pretty absurd that they make a show glorifying the name of some organized crime piece of shit.
Who the fuck cares what his family is up to.

How about a show about the Manson Family?
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:47:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:53:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+2

That's exactly what i was thinking. everything that whore owns is covered in blood.  Funny thing is that the italians freaked out over the fictional story The Sapranos but so far haven't heard word one about the gotti's.

BTW is it just me or do all her spawn kids look like they're wearing toupee's? it's got to be the gayest haircut ever.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 7:00:55 PM EDT
[#9]
I can't believe I have to say this,but lets see the whore with the big teets....

Pictures please.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 7:09:02 PM EDT
[#10]
I wonder if "Sammy the bull Gravana" watches
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 7:15:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Giving this family any attention is a slap in the face to every tavern owner, shop keeper, merchant, restaurant owner and every other person that was victimized by the father.  I strongly agree with the blood money posts above.  Any problems they have are directly due to bad karma.  They got 'em comin'.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top