Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2006 1:40:10 PM EDT
For busting my ass all week at work the Old Lady sends me grocery shopping today. Well I went grudgingly cause I was kind of lazy today. I have returned home with vigor. Many attractive women/MILF. Saw quite a bit of eye candy. So I'm home and the Old Lady is wondering what got into me and why am I so frisky???? I told I'll be more than happy to go grocery shopping again!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:41:42 PM EDT
[#1]
The things people feel the need to share.

IB the first I met my wife at the grocery store story.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:42:23 PM EDT
[#2]
will you shuddup, you're gonna ruin it
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:42:45 PM EDT
[#3]
All the MILFs here shop at Target...I pop wood when I enter the store, then until I leave
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:45:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Your "old lady" is somebody elses MILF too bro.  There are bunches of horny, pussy whipped husbands eyefucking her when she is trying to decide wheather to cook chicken with green beans for your supper or chicken and arsenic.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:45:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I think the guys around here learned that long ago.  Now I see more men than women and zero attractive females in the grocery stores.z
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:47:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:48:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

The things people feel they need to comment about...trolls.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:50:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

see how fast you can get to 6,000 posts by posting in every thread you see!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:09:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Note, grocery shopping at the Super Walmart drasticly reduces increases the Milf:Beached Whale quotient on the Narwhal side.

I'm lucky.  My local grocery store is in the middle of a bunch of apartment complexes right next to my local college.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:14:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

OK....

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:17:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Nothing beats the frozen food section at Krogers for MILF watching
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:21:05 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted: All the MILFs here shop at Target...I pop wood when I enter the store, then until I leave
There's one near here where the MILFs shop at. They even have hot register girls.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:31:01 PM EDT
[#13]
wow that's weird, my old lady came back from the store today just bitching and moaning about all the pervy old bastards that were mentally undressing her and staring at her tits.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:31:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Safeway is my bi-weekly adventure. I love it, nothing like having spank material to get ya through the night.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:38:16 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's like a crack addiction to these trolls...1,000 post in 30 days. If that is'nt a lonely nerd locked in his room, I don't know who is.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:45:35 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

woot
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:47:05 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's like a crack addiction to these trolls...1,000 post in 30 days. If that is'nt a lonely nerd locked in his room, I don't know who is.

hey, you've added 16 posts in about an hour, you post whore you!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:48:36 PM EDT
[#18]
I use to go to the 24 grocery stores about 3:00am.  Women would get up and go to the store with very little on.    I hated that.    

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:50:59 PM EDT
[#19]
The Reasor's grocery store near our place is a meat market on Sunday mid-mornings. Singles are said to deliberately go there to meet other singles. Picking up chicks at the grocery store
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:52:10 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
The Reasor's grocery store near our place is a meat market on Sunday mid-mornings. Singles are said to deliberately go there to meet other singles. Picking up chicks at the grocery store

better than myspace.com!

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:53:36 PM EDT
[#21]
I was in Kroger last week doing the shopping thing....

It comes time to check out, its a sunday afternoon in a small town, so its not that crowded...so naturally I pick the best looking cashier!

So I get up there and this chick is smoking hot little brunette, great body, great face etc....

Apparently she knows the folks in front of me and as I'm over hearing the converstation I concluded that this girl is about 15 16 y/o max and I see she has braces.  The braces are not that big a deal, but damn sweet statutory....
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:03:05 PM EDT
[#22]
"Cucumbers are sensual....."
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:54:12 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Hey at least they share something in common... They both eat.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:01:31 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Used to be a local grocery store that actually had a singles night on saturday nights.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:18:41 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted: Used to be a local grocery store that actually had a singles night on saturday nights.
Heck, the evil corporate titans at Wal-Mart are in the dating game. money.cnn.com/2005/04/07/news/fortune500/walmart_dating/

In fact, the Bentonville, Ark.-based retailer's been playing Cupid to hundreds of lonely single German shoppers for well over a year now. According to Amy Wyatt, spokeswoman for the retailer's international operations, Wal-Mart's been running its "Singles Shopping" campaign in all of its 91 stores in Germany.

Here's how its works. On Friday nights, singles looking for romance, mindless flirting or just a new friend head over to their neighborhood Wal-Mart where they're given a big bright red bow to attach to their shopping cart or shopping basket. Then it's up to the willing participants to approach one another and take it from there.

It's almost Valentine's so keep an eye out for red bows and probably red hearts on the shopping carts to find who is single and ready to mingle.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:20:17 PM EDT
[#26]
If you like 300 pounds women on welfare then the sotres here are the place for you
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:43:56 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

IB the 35.2 posts per day $24 troll...

Aww shit. Ya beat me to it again.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:47:05 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

see how fast you can get to 8,000 posts by posting in every thread you see!
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 12:13:41 AM EDT
[#29]
my woody's meaning of  MILF: Man, I'm a , Lucky, F-----!
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 12:43:28 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

see how fast you can get to 8,000 posts by posting in every thread you see!

How about 1900?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 3:53:20 AM EDT
[#31]
I just hate making groceries. All those MILF eyefucking me at every corner in the store. I am tired of being looked at like a cut of meat.
Well maybe in my dreams.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:35:24 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
For busting my ass all week at work the Old Lady sends me grocery shopping today. Well I went grudgingly cause I was kind of lazy today. I have returned home with vigor. Many attractive women/MILF. Saw quite a bit of eye candy. So I'm home and the Old Lady is wondering what got into me and why am I so frisky???? I told I'll be more than happy to go grocery shopping again!

word brother. I have switched my grocery shopping over to my super target. no lines, good prices and its trim city!
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:51:50 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:58:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Here's a better shopping tip -

Stand alone gardening stores are 1000 times better than a grocery store.  The desirable gals will be hanging around the indoor plants, cactuses, and so on.  The undesirable wimminz will be in the grass seed, garden tools, and fertilizer section - a relationship with them means a sentence of weekends of hard labor in the yard, and little pie due to exhaustion at the end of the day.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:00:23 AM EDT
[#35]
I got so much pussy working in a grocery store it would amaze you.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:02:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Indeed.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:49:56 AM EDT
[#37]
My daughter's day care is the best MILF hunting ground I have ever seen.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:52:15 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
My daughter's day care is the best MILF hunting ground I have ever seen.

Baggage...
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 9:00:23 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Mine's bigger.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:33:03 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
If you like 300 pounds women on welfare then the sotres here are the place for you

You need to pick better stores then.

Try the burbs - the wealthier the better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top