Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2013 11:10:45 PM EDT
I'm sure it's just an exercise, right?

Nov. 13 - 14 2013.

I think if I was east of the Mississippi I'd tend to be a bit more alert and ready on those dates.

Yes, the tinfoil is so tight it hurts... lol
Link Posted: 10/2/2013 11:22:14 PM EDT
[#1]
FFS...

A grabass administrative reaction drill.

Call me when the Fucking Cathulu jumps outta Lake Michigan and starts stomping Winnebagos.

Right now, I have real issues. Somebody floated the rumor that WIC and the Bridge cards wont work, and the local FSA is pissed.

Link Posted: 10/2/2013 11:25:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FFS...

Call me when the Fucking Cathulu jumps outta Lake Michigan and starts stomping Winnebagos.

Right now, I have real issues. Somebody floated the rumor that WIC and the Bridge cards wont work, and the local FSA is pissed.

View Quote

How pissed will they be when the juice turns off?
Link Posted: 10/2/2013 11:45:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FFS...

In November? They might not even notice unless it's on a weekend, and the bridge card reader at the gas station/Liquor store doesn't work.
Losing power for a week isn't unusual around here.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top