Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/14/2001 4:36:17 PM EDT
Hey, guys - just a little post-shoot report for all of you that didn't make it, and a big THANK YOU to those who did.

We had a GREAT time today.  The range wasn't crowded, we had Southern Raider, Tikka, his folks, Boogieman, Opie, Range Rat 7, a church-buddy of Range Rats (Eric), a good friend of mine from the local area, myself, my wife, and 2 others (argh!  can't remember their names - grr).

We had LOTS of EBRs there, 4 Moisins, and everyone seemed to get a kick out of bump-firing various weapons.  Range Rat 7 wins the Bump-Fire award, though - he had a 75 round drum, and after some 5 round bumps, he ripped off a good 30 round bump that made us wonder if he didn't have a third hole drilled in his receiver!  Opie brought out his USP .45 with suppressor, and we all had great fun with his SL-8 HK.  One guy (whose name eludes me) had a .25-06 Remington 700 with a fricking 9 ounce trigger!  It was so light that even THINKING about shooting it would set the damn thing off!

Of course, everyone seemed to LOVE my flat-top Bushie 16" with Holosight - had a couple offers for it, too!  Boogieman takes the Battle Rifle award, though, with his minty M-1 Garand - that was some fun at 200 yards!  

Thanks especially to Range Rat for all the balloons (Mommy, Daddy!  The clown is shooting the balloons! :)  )  and his lovely wife for the burgers and buns - uhm, that didn't sound right!  We cooked up some great grub - dogs, burgers, sausages, tater salad, and of course my wife's famous Butterscotch Dessert!  Yum yum!

I am going to find out the cost of getting the T-shirts done up professionally, so everyone who is interested let me know.

Again, much thanks and we'll definately have to do it again!

PS - I will get pics posted when I can - no scanner, but I should be able to acquire one for a little while to rectify that :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top