Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2004 8:43:09 PM EST
I've been a lurker for quite some time and it's a sad day that I choose to expose myself under these circumstances. I've seen the videos of some of the Russian/Chechen atrocities and like most of y'all...they made me sick to my stomach. Well....I had a couple of drinks tonight and decided that I would try to watch some of the latest cinematic masterpieces from our friendly muslim brothers whom base theire beliefs on PEACE. I've just watched the two American NON-COMBATANTS get their fucking heads sawwed off....I'm fucking livid to the point that I haven't been since Mr. Berg. I"m sitting here in Mt. Juliet Tennessee comfortable in my house and in front of my obsolete computer and I am angry.....I'm fucking mad as hell that I can't do anything about this. I've been reading you guys for the last several months and I think you guys/girls are the only people that I can identify with. I don't own any cool black rifles but would like to soon......The only thing I have as far as firepower is an old Sharps my PaPa gave me back in yesteryear. My stomach hurts.-----Lane
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:45:34 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:46:31 PM EST
thats cool; i'm sure not everyone here has an AR (i'm not one of em, of course)

welcome to the forum

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:46:45 PM EST
Hello and welcome to the site, sorry its under this situation.

Fell free to comment in an anything though, I do it helps me keep halfway sane.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:47:29 PM EST
Welcome.

Check out my sig line.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:48:13 PM EST
Welcome, We will overcome we will win this war.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:49:46 PM EST
Welcom Lane!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:50:37 PM EST
Howdy from Lebanon,Tn.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:02:05 PM EST
Greetings from Maryville, TN
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:05:30 PM EST

I feel your pain brother, Just got out of the Corps in August of 2001, not a day goes by that I don't think about going back in.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:07:48 PM EST
Hey guys.....my apololgies for the foul language....thanks for lettin me pull up a chair. Mclean...you're in Lebanon?, Nice to know. I've been to Pre-Ban, GlockTalk, Full-Auto etc .etc. and this board sems to be the most level-headed...with regards to jew-hating and race bashing...in fact , some of those guys give y'all a pretty hard time over there. I guess my main focal point is getting Bush back in and the fact that if guns kill people than spoons made our friend Rosie O'donnel fat.----Lane
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 1:43:20 AM EST
Howdy from Oak Ridge, TN - near knoxville.

We TN guys need to link up sometime soon and go shooting, maybe at the Rifle Range Road facility in Knoxville - very nice place.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 1:48:33 AM EST
Greetings from Greeneville TN Glad to see that TN is represented here.

Dale
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 1:52:34 AM EST
Once Upon A Time I was in the Army.
One fellow soldier I new quite well was from Tennessee. One time, we got into a good-natured discussion about how far something ”Out yonder” is.

Now we wound up settling the distances “From Here to There”, “Noplace to Nowhere”, and “As the Crow Flies”.

But just how far is “From Here to Out Yonder”?

PS Welcome even if you can’t explain.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:12:58 AM EST

Originally Posted By GiggleSmith:
Once Upon A Time I was in the Army.
One fellow soldier I new quite well was from Tennessee. One time, we got into a good-natured discussion about how far something ”Out yonder” is.

Now we wound up settling the distances “From Here to There”, “Noplace to Nowhere”, and “As the Crow Flies”.

But just how far is “From Here to Out Yonder”?

PS Welcome even if you can’t explain.

I bet that soldier could shoot the hair off a gnat's ass though! That's all that really matters. Just don't make us country folk RTO's or 2nd lt's and charge us with calling in airstrikes or arty and we'll be alright!

BTW, welcome to the board Nephilim. It makes us feel glad to know that there are people out there reading that actually identify with us. You'd never know it just by watching the news.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:25:04 AM EST
WELCOME! and no, your not the only one pissed off.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:31:35 AM EST
Welcome to the site, Nephilim.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:36:22 AM EST
Top Top