Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2002 6:54:51 PM EDT
Greeting everyone.  It's been a while since I last posted, like about 5 months. I had to move to New York because of my job and was away for some training for a while too. I hope that this palce is still as entertaining as it was back in December before I left.

Hopefully some of you will be able to help me out with finding the answers to the laws of this wonderful place and what I will eventually be able to bring up with me from Florida in the way of my toys. They are currently be safely stored at my dad's house until I figure out what I can have up here.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 7:03:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 7:13:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I am sorry to say it is the city, Brooklyn for now. Once the wife and daughter get up here we will start looking around for a place of our own. I/we will be staying with the in-laws for the interim. I already realized that there was no way on God's green earth I am going to get anything into the city, especially my collection of stuff. But hopefully I will be able to find a place outside the city convenient to commuting that is more friendly towards my hobby/habit.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 7:28:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 7:33:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks.  If you don't mind I'll e-mail you and run a few of my toys by ya and see what you think. Most of my stuff will probably fit into the "assault" ban catagory.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 7:43:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I was 5 years in Brooklyn/Manhattan, didn't see a single gun of any type except the government type.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 9:33:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Brooklyn is one of the 5 counties that make up the NYC area.  No "assault weapons."
[url=http://www.atf.treas.gov/firearms/statelaws/newyork.pdf]New York State Gun Laws (Adobe Acrobat)[/url]
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 9:36:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Where in New York?
New York City (very bad news)
The rest of New York (depends on location- but it ain't Florida)
View Quote

Too bad you still don't live in America.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top