Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2010 4:22:18 PM EDT
No ammo/weapon malfunctions....

Got bitten twice, but they didn't break the skin....

Uncovered the mole who had infiltrated my team.....and killed the bitch after she turned.

Kept my kids safe...

Link Posted: 8/22/2010 5:58:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/22/2010 6:08:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 3:19:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Apocalypic dreams and zombie invasion dreams make me sleep like a baby. Am I strange?  
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 3:25:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Haven't had one in a while, but my son and a co-worker each had one and now blame me.
Sounds like yours ended well, good deal.
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 5:50:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Zombie dreams are the best! ive always wondered why myself or other people have such dreams. Waiting for my next one though...gotta have my fix! LMFAO
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 12:39:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Apocalypic dreams and zombie invasion dreams make me sleep like a baby. Am I strange?  

Maybe.....but I bet there are a lot of us.

My big "thing" in most of mine is that I have ammo and firearm problems. Can't fire.....or when I can fire, it doesn't drop 'em like it should.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 10:27:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Hijack Alert!!!

Had a dream last month where a couple buddies and myself were patrolling a building during the ZomPoc when we decided to enter and take a look around..  Imagine the basic horror movie scenario, halls are completely black with the occasional flickering of the lights, have that creepy music building up and then there is a turn in hall.  Well I was walking point and I pie the corner where I come upon a lifeless body, so, obviously, I knelt down to inspect it when all of a sudden my alarm clock goes off, i'm startled, i yell and grab my gun expecting the walking dead to walk thru my door. Scared the shit out of me yet made me chuckle. Called myself a pussy and went back to sleep into the same dream(AWESOME BECAUSE THAT NEVER  HAPPENS!!!!)  15 minutes later, the same damn thing happens!!  Hit the got damn snooze button!!

Hijack over.  Thank you for your patience.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:56:45 AM EDT
[#8]
unfortunetely at least 98% of the time i can not remember my dreams... i know i have them as everyone does, but i pretty much never remember them by the time i wake...

i used to remember them up until about maybe 5-6 years ago and very reguraly had zombie / combat / war type dreams(in addition to the obvious i'm a young guy and i like girls, but well we all have had those dreams). concerning the zombie / fighting dreams sometimes i had bad ones where i got killed or my gun would jam / not fire et. other times i was mad fricking max or john mcclian or something and could not be stopped, now i just don't remember my dreams pretty much at all...

can anyone explian this?..

p.s. i am 31 now, i have been in a relationship with the same girl for 5 1/2 years and at my last job for 6 until recently, and really don't drink much at all anymore and do not use any drugs presription or otherwise. but can't think how those things(girl / job) are associated, and i've not really had any other major life events that i can think of and i can't remember exatly when i stopped being able to remember my dreams... could the fiance be a succubus and be stealing my life force and dreams in my sleep?..

K.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:23:21 PM EDT
[#9]
My zombie dreams usually consist of me trying to warn my friends and/or family that the zombies are coming and they ignore me or call me crazy. Then of course the zombies come.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:01:44 PM EDT
[#10]
My wife teases me about my zombie dreams...
Typically it is the usual kind of thing, fight zombies here, run there to get away from them, etc.
The funny part is that at some point they usually get me and I wake up, then I go back to sleep and the dream starts over except when I get to point where they got me previously I remember and do something else.
Kind of like a video game -

Had a real funny one the other night.
We were getting attacked by giant bugs, I remember saying in the dream 'But we have been preparing for zombies not giant bugs!'

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:37:39 PM EDT
[#11]
lay off the malt liquer and starship troopers trilogy before bed?..  

"come on you apes, do you want to live forever?.."

K.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:48:15 AM EDT
[#12]
had a dream once.....was on my last ship .... just left some shit hole "liberty" port and everyone started turning.........out to sea, no land in sight, all I have is a folding knife, multi-tool and flashlight.  All the good toys are locked in the armory......I was headed to a repair locker to get some exothermic goodness to burn locks and a FFE to reduce bite risk.....plan was to hit the armory, mess decks, radio, then kick off a life raft.......

My dilemma was should I sink the ship or save my ass........

Ok I embellish a little, but did a dream of everyone turning while I was USS Last Ship......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top