Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2004 6:25:50 AM EDT
I checked the first few pages and didn't see this, so if it's a dupe please excuse me.

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,119529,00.html

This guy really hits the nail on the head and puts things into perspective IMO. It's too bad that most news stations don't have level headed people like this on their staff.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 6:34:50 AM EDT
[#1]
1st time I've seen it.... Refreshing. Too bad we can't Vote for media representatives.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 6:38:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, I asking the same question myself. Stupid sheeple, some of them deserve to be food.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 6:44:00 AM EDT
[#3]
John Moody is going to look a little stupid once he goes to his daughters Senior Year Art Exhibition, and the soon to be released photos of forced masturbation and anal rape with glowsticks start to showing up on every kid's final art project.  (Oh and let's not forget - speaking of art and art projects, The Passion comes out on DVD in a few months).

Question:  How many Officers from the 372nd Military Police Company we see a court marshal over this?  

Answer:  Zero.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 6:59:33 AM EDT
[#4]
A blackhawk takes off in the early dawn full of Iraqi prisoners.  It returns mid-morning with none aboard.  When asked what happend the crew chief replies,

"They all decided to become martyrs and jump to their heavenly rewards.  BTW, one really gave some good information that should save dozens of our guys lives."

I'm sorry that I can't feel sorry for these guys who were trying to kill our boys!

We're not talking about prisoners of war here that were wearing uniforms but terrorists and this isn't the USA but Iraq.   Kill a US soldier, get three meals a day, and then set free just doesn't set right with me.

The degragation and resulting scandal is a slap in the face for those GIs still fighting.  No I don't feel sorry for the Iraqis but do for our image.

Tj
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:02:25 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
John Moody is going to look a little stupid once he goes to his daughters Senior Year Art Exhibition, and the soon to be released photos of forced masturbation and anal rape with glowsticks start to showing up on every kid's final art project.  (Oh and let's not forget - speaking of art and art projects, The Passion comes out on DVD in a few months).

You may see that , but then again class is something that can not be taught. What you speak of is a no class thing for sure, and does not hold the peoples attention longer than the newspaper article  speaking about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top