Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 9/18/2009 2:34:10 PM EST
If everything isn't black and white, I say, "Why the hell not?"”

I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from them. There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves

Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway

John Wayne

"I am What I am and that is all that i am " Popeye

Add yours
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:27:54 PM EST
Me Dead!....Hell it would take lightning to kill me, and it would have to hit me twice.

Burt Lancaster...UNDEFEATED
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:31:27 PM EST
Never wrestle with a pig, you both get dirty but the pigs like it.

Andrew Jackson
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:48:10 PM EST
You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas.
Davy Crockett
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:51:16 PM EST
Fuck Obama?
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:54:59 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/18/2009 7:56:32 PM EST by Triptech]
I could quote our founding fathers, etc... and I know it said quotes from an American, but one quote I am VERY fond of comes from a Scot... James Burgh

It fits in perfect at this website.

My favorite quote:

"No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave. He, who has nothing, and who himself belongs to another, must be defended by him, whose property he is, and needs no arms. But he, who thinks he is his own master, and has what he can call his own, ought to have arms to defend himself, and what he possesses; else he lives precariously, and at discretion. And though for a while, those, who have the sword in their power, abstain from doing him injury, yet by degrees he will be awed into submission to every arbitrary command. Our ancestors, by being always armed, and frequently in action, defended themselves against the Romans, Danes and English, and maintained their liberty against the incroachments of their own princes."

Top Top