Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2006 7:54:09 PM EDT
If this show doesn't prove that women are fucked up, I don't know what does!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 7:55:42 PM EDT
[#1]
yeah they totally butchered the book for that one
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 7:58:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

ha!~
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 8:02:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If this show doesn't prove that women Hollywood producers and writers are fucked up, I don't know what does!

Fixed it for you.

That show has to be the worst portrayal of doctors and nurses I've ever seen. Bar none.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:31:57 AM EDT
[#4]
btt for the day crew
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:38:02 AM EDT
[#5]
That bit chafing a little much, eh?

Kill your TV (but not mine).
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:01:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Have you noticed lately, that all the stars in shows like this are really fucked up?  Every person in this show has a character flaw.  I don't  know if this is hollyweird's way of showing us that we all have flaws, or strange people are more interesting, in their opinion.  I know if I showed up at a hospital and the doctors in there acted like these people, I would crawl out as fast as I could.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:11:21 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

When has that not happend?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:42:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Sandra Oh is the most annoying, fugliest Korean chick ever to hit the TV screen.  Margaret Cho is more attractive!  There are tons of beautiful Korean women and they had to use the physically and emotionally ugliest one they could find.  

That said, I would hit Dr. Gray like Neil Peart hits the snare drum.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:43:17 AM EDT
[#9]
I'd like to hammer Sandra Oh.  Show her my Oh face.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:47:02 AM EDT
[#10]
"House" is better. IMHO.

SBG
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:51:34 AM EDT
[#11]
The whole sitcom world is really screwed up, lately.  They must be writing this crap for NY, SF, Chi and LA viewers only, the hell with everyone else.  The youngsters that I know, that I would expect to watch this stuff, are instead watching the Discovery channel.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 9:18:14 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
The whole sitcom world is really screwed up, lately.  

Except that's not a sitcom. It's drama.

Or just garbage.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 9:26:57 AM EDT
[#13]
I like ER, where do I hand in my man-card now?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top