Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2002 8:06:07 PM EDT
On his website is the transcript for a commericial. In his tough on crime segment the announcer touts his (Davis') banning of "copycat" assault weapons. [pissed]

You guys need to really give that ____ the boot big time. "Copycat" assault weapons? My butt! They may look similar but they ain't.

CRC
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 8:25:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I really wish Kali would drop off into the sea and Gov.Davis be extradited to a Chinese prison camp. Give him some lashings and throw him in a bamboo cage for a month and make him live on dead rats. Then give him the option of having an "assault rifle". He'd probably turn it down in favor of a dildo.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 8:28:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I doubt this lousy state is gonna manage to get rid of Davis though.     Atleast not get him replaced with a republican, gonna be some liberal slime in office again I'm betting.    Then Lockyear will likely try to run for office, NOW THERE is somebody that I really HATE with a passion.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 8:31:15 PM EDT
[#3]
We're going down the $hithole at the moment. His republican opposition in the Nov '02 elections is embroiled in its own controversy concern a business venture that his family owns. They got sued and lost now they owe somehting like $78 million. I'm not a expert at this political stuff, but I hope it doesn't affect his election chances. Of course Davis and his news media allies are playing this to the hilt.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 8:37:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't wish the whole state into the ocean, just LA county, Berkely, Sacramento, and the Bay Area. We have plenty of nice open desert and great skiing. And beaches of course. It's not all bad. :0
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 8:38:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Californians can only hope for more rolling blackouts and blame it on Davis. Then they will hopefully vote him out. Just my two cents though.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 10:47:01 PM EDT
[#6]
"i really wish Kali would drop off into the sea"

i swear i have NEVER heard that request before, you guys gotta dream up a new one, that one is getting really friggin OLD.

by the way, Kalif Attorney NAZI general lockyerassup is up for Re-election this year as well

GET OUT AND VOTE
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 10:55:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
GET OUT AND VOTE
View Quote

GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN

USPC40

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/line.gif[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 10:55:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 10:59:26 PM EDT
[#9]
this is Peratas LAST TERM, thanks term limits, dunno where he is running next.

the republican running for DOJ AG is another antigunner who is RINO, the name escapes me  (something like McClacken, or McClusky, its Mc or Mac Something for sure)
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 11:20:34 PM EDT
[#10]
We gotta' get together and buy land just east of the San Andreas fault.

When Kaliphornea DOES slide into the ocean, it'll all become beachfront property.
Link Posted: 8/3/2002 12:12:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
this is Peratas LAST TERM, thanks term limits, dunno where he is running next.

the republican running for DOJ AG is another antigunner who is RINO, the name escapes me  (something like McClacken, or McClusky, its Mc or Mac Something for sure)
View Quote

Isnt it Dick Ackerman from Fullerton?  GOC gave him an "A" rating
Link Posted: 8/3/2002 12:21:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Well,he can just fuck Satin and Saddam Hussain in hell,  umkay?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top