Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2001 11:15:36 PM EDT
WHO HATES THESE TWO PUKES WHO DO THE WEEKEND UPDATE ON Saturday Night Live?

I typically flip over to SNL for a bit between the end of MAD TV and the start of another show I watch which comes on at 12:30, there is nothing else on in between though and SNL is about all I have to choose from.

These weekend update idiots need to be dragged out to the street and run over with a street sweeper.  Only one thing, instead of using water to wash the street off use rubbing alcohol, the wire brushes on the street sweeper would make nice cuts and the rubbing alcohol would make sure to sterilize the cuts. :)

Dennis Miller was an ass and was pretty crappy with brief moments of humor.  Norm McDonald was a funny SOB who wasn't affraid of touching anything and he was typically funny as hell.
Link Posted: 2/10/2001 11:19:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I agree the new ones suck, it seems SNL goes through cycles where it's funny as hell or it just sucks.  Lately, it sucks.
Link Posted: 2/10/2001 11:31:50 PM EDT
[#2]
The guy is actually funny during other parts of the show, but doing the news he sucks.

The girl is just plain awful.

Will Farrell is hilarious but he is about the only decent thing on the show now.
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 5:01:47 AM EDT
[#3]
This show should have been gut-shot 15 years ago! (LAME)
How about that BAD-BOY scar on that chick's cheek!
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 5:23:50 AM EDT
[#4]
stopped watching it after Ackroyd and the other Not Ready for Prime Time Players left. Just hasn't had that same zip it used to.
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 6:40:17 AM EDT
[#5]
MAD TV freaking rules!!!!
[:D]
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 7:10:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Colin Quinn was good at the News. These 2, especially the uptight bitch, are so left they could fall off the side of the earth (It IS flat you know). Did I mention they are not funny. But why am I telling you this. I'm gonna write THEM a letter.
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 7:29:51 AM EDT
[#7]
What they are still on the air?
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 8:33:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Objects of hatred are Jimmy Fallon and Tina Fey.

Thye are still upset over Al Gore losing the election and will be a burr on our butts for the next 4 years at least.

Weekend News is God's waiting room.  Most of the players do it in their last season.  So far there was in no particular order; Colin Quinn (gone), Norm MacDonald (gone),Dennis Miller (gone).

The only reason Fallon hangs on is he was the best thing since Adam Sandler. Fey is just a pretty face to balance things out.
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 12:06:03 PM EDT
[#9]
You have to admit, though, that the JEOPARDY skit they do is still the funniest thing on the tube.
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 12:19:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Yes, Jeopardy skit is the best.  "I'll take The Rapists for 200, Alex"
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 12:25:09 PM EDT
[#11]
"This Ringo was the "Starr" drummer for the Beatles"

-Sean Connery: "Cravin Morehead"

-"Whose 'Cravin Morehead'?"

-S.C.:  "Well obviously you are!"
Link Posted: 2/12/2001 8:24:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Jeopardy is about the only thing funny on there. Does anyone remember the Chris Rock episode when he was hosting? NAT-X. He had "Tori Spelling, Jesse Jackson, Mike Tyson..."on the talk show with him. [:D]
Lynn
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top