Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/9/2002 8:13:37 AM EST
Just came from the local gas station where there was a sixty-something grandma working the cash register, who apparently had just gotten stiffed by one of her tenants. Here was her reaction, best as I can recall: "I don't want nobody else's money. But I'll 'be d@mned' if some 'lying sack of sh!t' is gonna take make money, cuz I work 'too G-d d@mned hard' to make it." A stream of profanities followed, most of which I've already forgotten, mostly out of disbeleif. SO...... Ya think this was a self-demeaning way for her to handle this? Or is it OK for 60 yo grandmas to cuss like a drunken sailor whose ship just sailed, if the mood strikes them????
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 8:17:09 AM EST
Alright, so I'm getting my ID taken for the Attorney General and the woman says, "its ok to smile" and I smile, then she says, "you call that a fucking smile?" The smile then went ear to ear as I lost it and cracked up! I guess it is all the more shocking when you only see a nice ol lady with blue hair!
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 8:17:31 AM EST
Alzheimer's.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 8:21:58 AM EST
My grandmother, who will turn 96 this year (if she makes it), wouldn't say "Shit" if she had a mouth full of it. Now my mother...that's another story.[:O]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 8:30:48 AM EST
YEA!
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 9:25:14 PM EST
Ya'll have never hear of Moms Mabley? Jeez, ya'll are kids!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 9:31:06 PM EST
Who the f*ck do you think we learned it from?
Top Top