Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/11/2002 2:58:24 PM EDT
by Ed Lewis

[url]http://www.libertyforall.net/libertysfriend.html[/url]

There is hardly any part of our lives that isn't touched by government lies. In fact, our very liberty has been taken through lie after lie. And the vote has meant absolutely nothing in stopping the advance of government tyranny over the people of this country.

View Quote

Click the link for a an interesting read.

What do you think would happen to this country, and the world, if this guy's ideas were put into action? Would we be better off, or not?

Link Posted: 6/11/2002 3:05:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like another amature lawyer rant.

Personally, I am fomenting an overthrow of the association board in my local neighbor hood. Those sob's and their unconstitutional rules telling me I can't put up a picket fence and paint my house purple!

To my co-conspiritors, the assemble phrase is: "The hamster has eaten the grapes."

-legrue

Link Posted: 6/11/2002 3:21:03 PM EDT
[#2]
World peace is not peace forced by the US Government and its terrorist supporters or controllers, such as Israel. Peace is all people having good will towards all other people.
View Quote

The lies have Americans in far off lands covertly killing other people who don't agree with the US Government and to enrich the few. These two seem to work hand-in-hand. Afghanistan is an example. Besides getting a pipeline built that will enrich many in or closely tied to the feds, it will also help the US Government get control over Russia and maybe China, while furthering Israeli Zionist Jew interests of dominion over the world.
View Quote
I guess that we should not be retaliating for September 11.  We should curl up in the fetal position and beg them not to do it again.

The lies have the American people funding terrorist states such as Israel and the training of terrorists for other countries.
View Quote
Gee, you might get the impression that he hates Jews.  Some outlook for a man who is allegedly spouting peace.

Sounds like another anti-Semitic, anarchistic, isolationist to me.

Oh, he wants peace, as long as the Jews aren't part of it.

The lies have law enforcers known as highway patrols acting against the rights of travel and ownership of conveyances by private natural people instead of doing their job, which is to assure commercial and interstate transportation motor vehicles and motor vehicles operators derived from Title 49 are properly licensed and safety requirements meant by these privileged persons and activities.
View Quote
Sounds like he doesn't believe in driver's licenses.  That sounds real bright.  Just let any fool out there and don't worry about DUI.  That's what it sounds like.

Yeah, he loves his country
Be that as it may, this is not the America once held in the highest esteem by its world neighbors. Instead, it is being considered as a murderous out-of-control empire forcing its demands on other countries.
View Quote
Yeah, considered by whom, the assholes who perpetrated 9/11 and those who cheered it.  As far as those people go, we should be murderous towards them.

We can end the hate.
View Quote
This is quite amusing given the hatred he has spewed towards Jews in this article.

Some of what he says makes sense, but this article is full of so much hatred for certain groups and so much absolute nonsense, that it is hard to take seriously the good points.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top