Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2001 6:15:48 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 7:52:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Amen Hank.

This was an outstanding class! Lots of repetition in drills, second-to-none instruction staff, and best of all...

[b]Every minute was spent on the range!!![/b]

I have been to that "other place in NV" a few times... And OPS outshined 'em on many levels, and for half the price.

If you're looking for the [b]best for your buck training[/b]in the southeast... Give these guys a call. One warning: bring extra ammo! We burnt 1200 rounds through the carbines alone.

Thanks again to Mike, Alan, John, Noah, and the rest of the OPS gang, Marty, and of course the TBRG and friends.

Here's one from the class, I'm in mid-reload behind a barricade in one of the two-man drills:

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/027/H1/bE/JQ/TQ78015.jpg[/img]

havoc

Link Posted: 10/2/2001 8:07:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I drove 900 miles to attend this class and would recommend that any person who owns a firearm get some training like this.

The OPS guys are no-nonsense. They covered everything from weapons manipulation, mindset, stance to marksmanship, primary/secondary weapons transitioning, movement, tactical reloading and rockin and rollin 2 man team drills. Very professional staff. A+.

Oh yeah, and the vehicle assault was excellent.

I found myself muttering "@#$ awesome." on numerous occaisions.

On a side note: We had some ERT guys from Kentucky who let me burn my leftover 200 rounds of 9mm through a H&K MP5! OH YEAH, BAYBEE. Made the steel sing that sweet song.

Any other folks have photos from the weekend? Post 'em here!

My partner has some video that I'll post on my web site when I get ahold of it.

-M

(typo)
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 7:44:44 PM EDT
[#3]
BTT
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 7:23:37 AM EDT
[#4]
My round count was about 1100 rds. of .223!

Miggles, it will be next week before I can get the video out to you, so sit tight, its coming.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top