Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2006 6:01:50 AM EDT
I went to bed last night about 11:00 as usual and, as usual, signed on to surf the web.  All the lights were out except for the blue glow from the screen of my laptop.

Well, I heard a noise like the sound of a door opening.  I grabbed my P.J. bottoms and my XD45 and went to investigate.  I went down the hall with a q-beam spotlight and, lo-and-behold, in the bright, piercing 1million candle-power light was a hulking man with a ski mask on.  He had a big pile of money in his arms that I had left out on my dining room table.

I told him to drop my money and to get on the floor.  He just looked at me from behind the mask.  I aimed the XD45 at him (we were about 20 feet apart) and about that time he lunged at me with a steak knife he got from the kitchen drawer.  I squeezed off a double-tap right into his chest.  He went down like a limp rag doll.  I followed up with 2 more while he was on the floor to make sure he was out of the fight.

Feeling secure that the perp was no longer a threat, I went back to my bedroom to call 911.  My wife was already in her room with my sawed-off 12 gage shotgun.  I called 911 and explained the situation.  When the police arrived I let them in and we went to the spot where I put the burglar down--only he wasn't there !!!   The only sign that something happened was money all over the floor and 2 bullet holes in the wall and 2 in the floor.

They put out an APB on the suspect.  I learned that a guy named Michael Meyers was robbing houses and stealing stuff in our neighborhood's vicinity and it was probably him since the M.O. was the same.  I was told to listen for suspicious sounds like "cha, cha, cha... die, die, die" and if I hear them, to get out of the house ASAP.

Well, I went back to bed and posted some stuff on boards I frequent.  I felt secure in knowing my trusty XD45 was by my side and was reliable even though it was only 4 shots out of a brand-new pistol.

My encounter with this guy is entirely true and I'm ready if he comes around again.

lawdog
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:04:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow, I'm glad to see that you're alright. Did you experience temporary hearing loss? Did you actually hit him, or were they misses?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:04:59 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Wow, I'm glad to see that you're alright. Did you experience temporary hearing loss? Did you actually hit him, or were they misses?

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:05:18 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

He's funnin'.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:06:46 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Dude, he's making it up.

It's the guy from Halloween.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:06:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Since we aren't supposed to say A'hole on here, I will call you a Fundio for that one.....

Had me going for a minute....
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:08:44 AM EDT
[#6]
How do you like that XD45?

I'm thinking about one of those too now (not "now" as in now that I read your story, but now as in for the last couple of days)
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:08:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Obvious bs story because the term "draw-down" is no where to be seen!  
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:09:15 AM EDT
[#8]
You left out the bag was marked with "$" like in the cartoons.

G
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:09:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Took a full power shot from a 45 and got up?    has to be a 9mm.

Even Michael Myers could not take a full power shot from a 45.  That would be like staring down Chuck Norris.

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:09:58 AM EDT
[#10]

I grabbed my P.J. bottoms

What, you surf the net naked or something.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:10:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Damn, did I get played?

ETA: I was under the impression that someone was dressed up like him and making those sounds....ah, damn you!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:10:39 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Damn, did I get played?

Yep, pretty much.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:11:53 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I went to bed last night about 11:00 as usual and, as usual, signed on to surf the web.  All the lights were out except for the blue glow from the screen of my laptop.

Well, I heard a noise like the sound of a door opening.  I grabbed my P.J. bottoms and my XD45 and went to investigate.  I went down the hall with a q-beam spotlight and, lo-and-behold, in the bright, piercing 1million candle-power light was a hulking man with a ski mask on.  He had a big pile of money in his arms that I had left out on my dining room table.

I told him to drop my money and to get on the floor.  He just looked at me from behind the mask.  I aimed the XD45 at him (we were about 20 feet apart) and about that time he lunged at me with a steak knife he got from the kitchen drawer.  I squeezed off a double-tap right into his chest.  He went down like a limp rag doll.  I followed up with 2 more while he was on the floor to make sure he was out of the fight.

Feeling secure that the perp was no longer a threat, I went back to my bedroom to call 911.  My wife was already in her room with my sawed-off 12 gage shotgun.  I called 911 and explained the situation.  When the police arrived I let them in and we went to the spot where I put the burglar down--only he wasn't there !!!   The only sign that something happened was money all over the floor and 2 bullet holes in the wall and 2 in the floor.

They put out an APB on the suspect.  I learned that a guy named Michael Meyers was robbing houses and stealing stuff in our neighborhood's vicinity and it was probably him since the M.O. was the same.  I was told to listen for suspicious sounds like "cha, cha, cha... die, die, die" and if I hear them, to get out of the house ASAP.

Well, I went back to bed and posted some stuff on boards I frequent.  I felt secure in knowing my trusty XD45 was by my side and was reliable even though it was only 4 shots out of a brand-new pistol.

My encounter with this guy is entirely true and I'm ready if he comes around again.

lawdog
img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/lawdog530/Lawdog.gif

Did you hear creepy horror movie type music?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:12:35 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Damn, did I get played?

ETA: I was under the impression that someone was dressed up like him and making those sounds....ah, damn you!

The poster's name should have given it away from the start.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:12:52 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Damn, did I get played?

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:13:10 AM EDT
[#16]
How do you like that XD45?

Although I haven't run several boxes of ammo through it yet, I like it pretty well.  Just last night I posted a thread on the pistol.  See XD45 review.

I think you would like it.  14 rounds of .45 ACP with a light-weight, well-built pistol.

lawdog
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:14:53 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Come'on now he was shooting an XD, of course he missed.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:14:58 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Damn, did I get played?

The pic sure made me suspicious, but why would the poster's name give it away?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:15:26 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Damn, did I get played?

Because he is a
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:18:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Did you notice how well the XD45 fits into the contour of your butt cleft at night? The trigger guard may tickle a little at first but.....
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:20:30 AM EDT
[#21]

I am not a .  I am soon to be a PLATINUM team member.  I just like to be creative and keep my writing skills tuned up.  Most of the hard-core, anal, small penis guys like to think I lie about everything.  That's not true.  I only lie about 90% of the time.

lawdog
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:20:33 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Well, I heard a noise like the sound of a door opening.  I grabbed my P.J. bottoms and my XD45 and went to investigate.  

Well there's your problem right there.  You weren't using enough gun.  Only the .500 S&W Magnum has the stopping power necessary for supernatural beings.

CO
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:23:53 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, I heard a noise like the sound of a door opening.  I grabbed my P.J. bottoms and my XD45 and went to investigate.  

Well there's your problem right there.  You weren't using enough gun.  Only the .500 S&W Magnum has the stopping power necessary for supernatural beings.

CO

I prefer a BWS tactical nuke pistol myself.

ETA: It's also perfect for keeping those home-boys down in the ghetto, as well as the fast zombies
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:37:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Next up: the .50 caliber entry gun for home defense.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:48:37 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Damn, did I get played?

Lawdog has "Issues" with reality..
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:21:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Thank you lawdog for the story.

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:44:47 AM EDT
[#27]
OMG this is getting better everyday.

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:01:27 AM EDT
[#28]
With all that money, you should hire professional security, gaurd shack, cameras the whole nine yards, then you could lay in bed, butt naked and jerk your XD off, with no fear.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:50:48 PM EDT
[#29]
I sense a considerable amount of animosity in this topic.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:01:25 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I went back to my bedroom to call 911.  My wife was already in her room with my sawed-off 12 gage shotgun.  

You and your wife have separate rooms?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:36:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Anyone know if they are going to make a sub-compact version of the XD45?

I'd be all over that.......
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:37:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:47:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Sleep posting can be Hazardous
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:05:48 PM EDT
[#34]
yep, its nice to have lawdog around.. we NEED some GOOD entertainment..
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:11:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Careful....Mr. Vorhees is just around the corner.  

He's all 'Bionic-upped now after X
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:14:20 PM EDT
[#36]
If you shot Jamie Lee Curtis, there will be HELL to pay.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:18:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Does lawdog remind anyone else of Sarge?

ETA: Yes I realize they aren't the same. They just remind me of each other.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:24:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Yeh, he reminds me of Sarge, except Sarge was funny and most of his stories were amusing.  Why the fuck is there threads like this?  Does this contribute to the forum in any manner?  Your stories are juvenile and unreadable, unexciting and most of all we know you make up everything 100%.  So why do you waste time writing these things Lawdog?  Do you not get enough attention from others in your real life that you have to come here and waste bandwith?

Seriously lawdog, your fake money is stupid, this story was borderline retarded.  Can you explain to us why you do things like this?  There are plenty of threads about "reality" that you can post on without wasting space and time.

On more important notes, what happened to Hielo?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 11:09:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Well just like a big ole catfish eyeing a pc of Velveeta cheese floating in the water,
Lawdog had me hooked too, until I read the part about Meyers..Now I'm sitting
here laughing and feelin' like a da*n lollipop.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 11:32:51 PM EDT
[#40]
uh...ok
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 12:14:27 AM EDT
[#41]
that post is gay
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:02:16 AM EDT
[#42]
I haven't been around that long, but I figured out pretty quick, if lawdog makes a post, it seems to be BS. Can anyone other than lawdog give a report on the XD45? I like the higher capacity 45, I have a 1911, and like it, but the reduced capacity, is what keeps it from being my main carry gun. Any non whacko report would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:09:56 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Does lawdog remind anyone else of Sarge?

ETA: Yes I realize they aren't the same. They just remind me of each other.

First the doll scenes, now tales from 'Bama
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:10:21 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
On more important notes, what happened to Hielo?

He went on vacation in his humungous new bathroom.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:15:55 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Took a full power shot from a 45 and got up?    has to be a 9mm.

Even Michael Myers could not take a full power shot from a 45.  That would be like staring down Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris could take a full power shot from a .45 --probably stare the .45 down into a failurue to fire.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top