Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2003 5:16:46 AM EDT
Unsupervised range. walking back to the benches from the 100 yard target. some twit opens fire with a .22 on spinner target. heard the bzzzzzzzzzz as the thing whizzed past me.

if i'd had my pistol with me, would it have been legal for me to return fire?
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 5:24:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 5:25:36 AM EDT
[#2]
It's all fun and games until somebody gets an eye put out.

Glad you didn't get your eye put out.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 5:28:21 AM EDT
[#3]
When the situation allows, I carry a loaded mag downrange. Not in the firearm, but on my person. You never know what might happen.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 5:34:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 5:41:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Could I say something here? [BD]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 6:11:47 AM EDT
[#6]
I hope you at least pointed out to the guy that he's a fucking moron and his momma should take his .22 away from him.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 6:55:55 AM EDT
[#7]
I got shot over twice at a range that I used to go to. Both times it was by skeet shooters who thought they owned the place. I yelled at one of them that he was shooting over people on the rifle range (at their proper stations, not out wandering down range with theirs heads up their heineys). The jerk had the nerve to yell back that we should get the hell out of his way. I had the advantage of being able to resolve the issue with my badge, but he should have also noticed that we were first standing 100 yards apart when he started his smart-mouth and I was holding a loaded AR and he was holding a 20 gauge loaded with dove/quail loads.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top