Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/26/2016 9:33:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/30/2016 9:25:38 PM EDT by dupemaster]
Subscribed to the three bagger on Thursday and got my coffee today. Thats good enough for praise, but I trued some coffee too.

Ran a quad shot of AK47 through the aeropress.

I know there have been a thread or two, just want to let those who haven't figured it out. It's good!

3 12 oz bags (AK47, Just Black, and Murdered Out) $35 shipped to my door.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:24:00 PM EDT
Their Blackbeards Delight was a good brew
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:47:15 PM EDT
The one I tried at the NRA show was good
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:48:33 PM EDT
I go,through 3 bags a month. By myself. I'll die soon.
But damn it's good.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:52:24 PM EDT
Murdered out ftw!
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:56:14 PM EDT
Real tempted to try their CAF. I like dark roast, robust coffee. How's the ak47 espresso stack up?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:57:19 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PewPewPew1212:
Real tempted to try their CAF. I like dark roast, robust coffee. How's the ak47 espresso stack up?
View Quote

Just received my first CAF K cup box today. Can't wait for the morning!
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:58:48 PM EDT
Looks interesting...what's the status? Washed, single origin? Can you pull espresso shots with it?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:02:07 PM EDT
View Quote
I haven't tried the others yet, but the AK47 is a good espresso. Dark chocolate, earthy, nutty, and rich. I screwed up the brew a bit with the water being too hot and by letting it sit too long bringing out a lot of bitterness, but thats not a fault of the coffee. The after tones are good.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:03:13 PM EDT
View Quote

CAF is the best one I have had by far imo. Just black being a close second. Ak is alright but I just don't like espresso roast so not the best one so far.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:05:55 PM EDT
Originally Posted By AmericanCheese:
Looks interesting...what's the status? Washed, single origin? Can you pull espresso shots with it?
View Quote

I don't think they'll provide that info.

We're probably not talking 'Cup Of Excellence' award winning coffee beans, here.

They're just like any other 'small batch' roasters with a catchy marketing plan.

$35 shipped for 36 oz. of roasted generic coffee is a tad spendy, IME.

Chris

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:23:36 PM EDT
Show off your setup with coffee but no specs
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:25:00 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ArmyAmmoGuy:
Their Blackbeards Delight was a good brew
View Quote

Its the one I keep ordering. I've tried quite a few of the others, but Blackbeard's is my favorite
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:46:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/27/2016 12:24:58 AM EDT by dupemaster]
Originally Posted By ChrisGarrett:

We're probably not talking 'Cup Of Excellence' award winning coffee beans, here.

They're just like any other 'small batch' roasters with a catchy marketing plan.

Chris

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Chris

Pretty much this except the price. Most places around here want $15-$20/lb for anything more than Starbucks shit. I'll hold final judgement until Ive tasted it all, but so far, it's worth at least $12/lb. IMO.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:48:01 PM EDT
Definitely looks cool
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:10:54 AM EDT
Originally Posted By dupemaster:
Pretty much this except the price. Most places around here want $15-$20/lb for anything more than Starbucks shit. I'll hold final judgement until Ive tasted it all, but so far, it's worth at least $12/lb. IMO.
View All Quotes

Chris

I'm a coffee bean roaster, so I'm in a bit of a different situation, but $6.00-$8.00 for a pound of world class coffee beans, which yields about 13+ ounces, is about the norm. I've paid $22 for some real Jamaican Blue Mountain and $20 for some nice Kona beans, per pound, but those were just three pounds out of the 65# that I've roasted. I think that I once bought a Nicaraguan COE bean, one year and that was $17, so perhaps $20 for a full pound?

If one likes the BRC beans, than more power to them, just stating that have a good gig going, catering to the 93,000,000 gun owners in America.

Capitalism: gotta love it.

Chris
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:21:01 AM EDT

I'm a coffee bean roaster, so I'm in a bit of a different situation, but $6.00-$8.00 for a pound of world class coffee beans, which yields about 13+ ounces, is about the norm. I've paid $22 for some real Jamaican Blue Mountain and $20 for some nice Kona beans, per pound, but those were just three pounds out of the 65# that I've roasted. I think that I once bought a Nicaraguan COE bean, one year and that was $17, so perhaps $20 for a full pound?

If one likes the BRC beans, than more power to them, just stating that have a good gig going, catering to the 93,000,000 gun owners in America.

Chris
View All Quotes

Chris

Chris
So, buy a roasting setup, waist x lbs and x amount of hours learning how to do it, and I too can have world class coffee for $7/lb.

You know there's a whole crowd of suckers out there who buy factory ammo too?

I feel like were talking apples and oranges.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:24:43 AM EDT

Chris

View All Quotes

Chris

Yeah I buy the blocks of espresso at wally world.
"cafe bustelo" its called. Very cheap. gets the job done.
All tastes the same to me. and espresso is something I just knock back without regard
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:27:16 AM EDT
I need to get out of the k-cup game and back into some fresh grinds.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:25:22 AM EDT
So, buy a roasting setup, waist x lbs and x amount of hours learning how to do it, and I too can have world class coffee for $7/lb.

View Quote

First off, I'm a reloader and have been since early '95, so yeah...you're are a sucker if you don't reload,.

Secondly, so why do you think that most roasted coffee is sold in 10oz., 12oz. or 13oz bags?

Thirdly, it takes me about 9 minutes to roast a third of pound of beans, then another 4 minutes to let them cool down, so not a lot of time and I can roast to my desire, which is always the better play.

A pound is a pound and if you can buy your roasted coffee beans in 16oz. bags, then good for you, but that's not usually the case, at least not for pre-packaged roasted coffee beans.

I stand by my comments. Most people don't know what they're buying when they buy 'already' roasted beans.

If you're paying $7 per pound for roasted coffee beans, then you're buying shitty coffee.

Chris

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:28:59 AM EDT

Chris

View All Quotes

Chris

But it's tactical !!!
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:44:45 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Recusance:

But it's tactical !!!
View Quote

Yeah...you're one of the smart ones.

Chris
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:49:40 AM EDT
I got some in last week...Beyond Black.

It's ok...pretty smooth, and not as bitter tasting as some dark roasts go but there is definitely better coffee out there. I'd probably buy it again also just because I like switching up my coffee once in awhile.

They're marketing plan is absolute genius.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 5:02:03 AM EDT
Originally Posted By glocke12:
I got some in last week...Beyond Black.

It's ok...pretty smooth, and not as bitter tasting as some dark roasts go but there is definitely better coffee out there. I'd probably buy it again also just because I like switching up my coffee once in awhile.

They're marketing plan is absolute genius.

View Quote

Yeah, darker roasts are better for espresso, but darker roasts kill the origin flavor and they kill the caffeine.

Think drinking 'charcoal' if you don't do espresso.

Chris
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:11:28 AM EDT
That's pricey coffee.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:40:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/27/2016 6:42:02 AM EDT by RamblinWreck]
I've tried the AK47 twice but had to go back to Redbird for my espresso. It's roasted too dark - I could tell I wasn't going to like it when I saw all the oil on the beans ("scuro" in Italian), and found it too burnt tasting, it produced very little crema, plus it went stale fast (I use a Rancillio machine and Mazzer grinder). I much prefer a north Italian roast, not quite so dark with a touch of oil. If they didn't roast it quite so dark I think it would be better than Redbird (sorry, the hipster's espresso is better). I really want to like their coffee, but I don't. FYI I lived in Italy 3 years and know what espresso tastes like, and have made only espresso in my house for over 20 years. YMMV
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:14:17 AM EDT
First off, I'm a reloader and have been since early '95, so yeah...you're are a sucker if you don't reload,.

Secondly, so why do you think that most roasted coffee is sold in 10oz., 12oz. or 13oz bags?

Thirdly, it takes me about 9 minutes to roast a third of pound of beans, then another 4 minutes to let them cool down, so not a lot of time and I can roast to my desire, which is always the better play.

A pound is a pound and if you can buy your roasted coffee beans in 16oz. bags, then good for you, but that's not usually the case, at least not for pre-packaged roasted coffee beans.

I stand by my comments. Most people don't know what they're buying when they buy 'already' roasted beans.

If you're paying $7 per pound for roasted coffee beans, then you're buying shitty coffee.

Chris

View Quote
Alright, I was just going to let this die and move on with life, but I've decided against it.

I'm not trying to turn this into an argument. (although i do have a tendency to do that )

I'll be the first to admit that I bought the coffee from the BRC not because of my belief that they make superior coffee, but a few hate articles about them. They hurt someones feals with their adverts and I support that. So, I showed them with my money.

I am, like you, a long time reloader. But, I also understand that it's not for every one. Some people don't have the money to start up, the time to learn and dedicate to it, or the patience for it. Others just shouldn't! My cost on 9mm is about $12/100. It's ridiculously accurate and clean. WAY better than any factory ammo I've ever shot.
To me, much like you may feel, there is no point in buying factory ammo (an exception would be .22, but anyway...). The cheap stuff is really shitty, the expensive stuff is, well, expensive. And, it's not any better than mine!
Somewhere out there though, is a place in the middle. It performs well. Not match grade, but it does a reasonably good job. Price point might be higher than I can load, and it won't preform as well. It's not bad. Not excellent. Just good.

This is where I feel that BRC's coffee lands. Mind you, I've now only had three cups, but none of them were horrible. The AK47 is an OK espresso, a bit bitter, but not too bad. The Just black is smooth, but a little one dimensional and ambiguous, but again not a bad coffee. Now, the Murdered Out was my least favorite, but thats likely because I'm not the biggest fan of a dark roast. It was still better than just about anything you can find in a grocery store for the same price (at least, anything I've tried).

Now, to the reason that I decided to keep this going.

What got you started roasting? was it a lack of contentment with what you could find out there?
What are startup cost for someone who might be interested in trying roasting their own at home? Looks like you can spend anywhere from $50-$1000, but whats a good starting point? Do you have a preference for type of machine?
Whats the learning curve? I assume you just start with some recommended times/techniques.
Do you have to let the beans sit or rest before you grind and brew?
What about beans? Do you have any suggestions for good sources?
How about brewing methods? At home I use a french press most of the time, but aeropress, pour over, or moka pot are also readily available. It really kind of depends on my mood...
Do you have a preference for different brew methods for different coffee/roast combinations?

You see, the real reason I've never ventured into roasting my own is because of the seemingly endless combinations that can be done.

Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:16:38 AM EDT
BRCC is good shit.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:31:16 AM EDT
Does it come in k cups?
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:35:19 AM EDT
My idea of good coffee is dunkin donuts black coffee.

Grocery store sells coffee for nearly as much as BRC. Might as well give my money to like minded dudes.

I've got two bags and a mug en route this week.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:42:06 AM EDT
Originally Posted By rogueboss:
Does it come in k cups?
View Quote

Yep, and the box the cups come in looks like an ammo can
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:47:51 AM EDT
They have good coffee and seem like really good dudes. The fact they are always shooting and doing hilarious shit alone would get my business.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 1:01:21 AM EDT
Now, to the reason that I decided to keep this going.

What got you started roasting? was it a lack of contentment with what you could find out there?
What are startup cost for someone who might be interested in trying roasting their own at home? Looks like you can spend anywhere from $50-$1000, but whats a good starting point? Do you have a preference for type of machine?
Whats the learning curve? I assume you just start with some recommended times/techniques.
Do you have to let the beans sit or rest before you grind and brew?
What about beans? Do you have any suggestions for good sources?
How about brewing methods? At home I use a french press most of the time, but aeropress, pour over, or moka pot are also readily available. It really kind of depends on my mood...
Do you have a preference for different brew methods for different coffee/roast combinations?

You see, the real reason I've never ventured into roasting my own is because of the seemingly endless combinations that can be done.
View Quote

I'm not trying to be confrontational and I like these coffee threads, as they can be informative and well...lots of us like to drink coffee.

I'm a stereo guy and have buddy who's from Italy and has a La Pavoni manual espresso machine like this one:

He was a roaster and got me intrigued. I like coffee, but Americano/drip coffee, not really espresso. I would buy roasted beans from local coffee boutiques you'd find in the malls, or just the supermarkets before we got Starbucks on every corner in America.

I sold off some audio equipment and bought my Hearthware I Roast air roaster, a Rancilio Rocky grinder, some vintage Cory vacuum pots and finally a Bodum French press. I found Sweet Marias coffee site and for the last fourteen years, I've roasted on and off.

My roaster back in 2004 was let's say $160, the Rocky grinder was $240 and the Cory pots, depending on condition and auction prices, were between $30-$60. I have a few of them, in different sizes.

Hearthware has since gone out of business, so when this one dies, it's either Ebay, or buying something else, like the FreshRoast SR500, or the Nesco auger roaster, both under say $180. They do a decent job and evenly roast the beans, which is what air roasters are known for.

My roaster has two pre-programmed roasting curves, with three stages each and I can manually alter time and temperature on my own, but it's simple enough. It starts out low ~300* for 3-4 minutes, then ramps up to say 350* for another 3-4 minutes, then the final stage might be 390*-420*. In warmer Miami temps, it might be eight to ten minutes total, with four minutes of cool down time, so I'm doing a third of a pound in under 15 minutes.

The thing to remember with single origin green beans, is that often times, they'll taste different depending on roast. Some coffee beans have a couple of sweet spots, say City and then Full City (darker,) so it's fun to experiment. Since I have three 'thirds of a pound' to play with, I can go light, medium and then a darker roast and see what I see. Flexibility.

Over last two years, I've added a Bialetti Moka (Italian staple) pot and recently got a Chemex 40oz. pour over carafe and that's been awesome. The Bialetti Moka pot is probably the closest to real espresso as you can get and you can buy them at Target, or WalMart for about $35. There are lots of cheaper knockoffs around, since the design is so ubiquitous.

I totally get why people don't want to get into reloading and I totally get why K-Cups are more practical for people. I was commenting more on the marketing behind BRC, which is quite good and great for those guys. I just question the origin of their beans and whether they roast too dark, which seems to be commonplace with most roasting companies.

Chris
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 1:04:30 AM EDT
If you buy it ground from them, how coarse do they grind it?
I run a French press.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 1:54:39 AM EDT
Coffee snob fight!!1!!111
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 7:34:09 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 7:46:05 AM EDT

Chris

View All Quotes

Chris

I make my coffee with a keurig, then dump a bunch of ice in it so I can chug it quick.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:58:33 PM EDT
Originally Posted By smokie:

I make my coffee with a keurig, then dump a bunch of ice in it so I can chug it quick.
View Quote

I usually go home to L.A. and visit my dad, sister and brother for three weeks, twice a year and I'll use my dad's Keurig with Peet's Major Dickason's, or Cafe Domingo K-Cups and it's not bad.

My family loves their coffees, but they're lazy about making it and have money, so it's off to CharBucks, or Peet's, (better) they go.

I always tell them to skip me and even go down to Peet's myself, to get free K-Cup samples when they're passing them out.

The machine has been going strong for the better part of 5+ years, but with not a lot of use.

Nothing wrong with what you're doing, or the machine.

Chris
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 4:39:48 PM EDT
Hey Chris (or anyone else knowledgeable), where would you get roasted beans from if you wanted to move past Kcups or ground Starbucks, but didn't want to roast them yourself?
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 5:11:40 PM EDT
Originally Posted By davisac:
Hey Chris (or anyone else knowledgeable), where would you get roasted beans from if you wanted to move past Kcups or ground Starbucks, but didn't want to roast them yourself?
View Quote

Here in Miami, even Publix supermarkets have a pretty good selection of roasted beans in smaller packages. I just bought a 10oz bag of 100% Hawaiian Arabica beans from Kauai that was marked $6, but there was a $1.00 off coupon, so $5. That's a cheap sample lot, for me at least.

If you have any other coffee roasters in town, you can try them, but I'd just take $20 and go buy 3-4 packs, looking for 'single origin' locations Sumatra, Kenya, Costa Rica and sample them. I've bought a pound of Dunkin' Donuts coffee and it wasn't shabby, but my 'go-to' roasted bean for years, was Eight O'clock 100% Colombian (now Colombian Peaks,) or their 100% Arabica ORIGINAL blend. You can get it in bigger bags and get a coupon from their website. Community Coffee and Seattle's Best, are two others that I've tried.

Target carries some decent brands, as well. Not all of them will be whole bean, but whole bean is the way to go regardless of what brand you buy and/or like. They just last longer and look for 100% Arabica if you can. The Robusto varietal can be often times, more bitter.

Experiment, as that's what I do. You don't have to spend $15-$20 on a pound of roasted beans, just to see if you like 'em.

Chris
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 7:34:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/28/2016 7:35:01 PM EDT by dupemaster]
...SNIP...
View Quote
Thanks for the post! good info!

I feel I'm foing down a rabbit hole that may lead to yet another hobby...
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 7:36:48 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Garand1911:
If you buy it ground from them, how coarse do they grind it?
I run a French press.
View Quote

I don't know, but there is a comment section, so maybe they can custom grind.

Probably better to get a grinder so you can grind fresh though. Makes a pretty big difference. And a decent grinder is not that expensive.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 7:36:50 PM EDT
My damn order got declined. My card expired and now I have to wait another two months before I get my order.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 10:38:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/28/2016 10:44:21 PM EDT by dupemaster]
Originally Posted By RamblinWreck:
I've tried the AK47 twice but had to go back to Redbird for my espresso. It's roasted too dark - I could tell I wasn't going to like it when I saw all the oil on the beans ("scuro" in Italian), and found it too burnt tasting, it produced very little crema, plus it went stale fast (I use a Rancillio machine and Mazzer grinder). I much prefer a north Italian roast, not quite so dark with a touch of oil. If they didn't roast it quite so dark I think it would be better than Redbird (sorry, the hipster's espresso is better). I really want to like their coffee, but I don't. FYI I lived in Italy 3 years and know what espresso tastes like, and have made only espresso in my house for over 20 years. YMMV
View Quote

So far, my experience with the the AK47 is a little different. I opened it up and was actually surprised at how dry it was (don't know Italian word for not oily) for an espresso. It really wasn't a super dark roast. In fact the Just Black and Murdered Out were far darker and much more oily. It was a bitter front, but not really burnt. Sweet, nutty finish and earthy finish. Not the best I've had, but not the worst.

I've been drinking espresso on the regular for about 21 years now (if you're good at math, that puts me at 13 when I started). My mom started ordering weekly shipments from Vivace when I was 12-13. Why I remember that, I don't know... But, I've never been to Italy and am not really familiar with how they do coffee. (although I am very familiar with their wine and cars).

As far as creme, I though tit produced ok. Here is a shot after it sat for a few min while I found my cel phone.

Now, I don't have a fancy machine (just an old Starbucks model), but I made a video to show what I got when I pulled a shot. Here is what I got.

Go easy on me, I'm still trying to figure out how to use my camera. The odd clicking you hear is the lens focusing. Apparently the more you spend on a camera, the harder it is to use the auto focus system...

Link Posted: 9/28/2016 10:44:49 PM EDT
Originally Posted By RamblinWreck:
View Quote

What kind of machine?
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 10:53:30 PM EDT
Originally Posted By cruze5:

then you have to pay shipping
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cruze5:
Originally Posted By Burley:
That's pricey coffee.

then you have to pay shipping

There is no shipping added if you do the monthly deliveries. I've never ordered a single bag or done an individual order so I can't speak to that.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 11:11:20 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TheTallest:
My damn order got declined. My card expired and now I have to wait another two months before I get my order.
View Quote

Did you call them and update? I'm sure they'd help you out.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 11:22:42 PM EDT

View All Quotes
...SNIP...

As far as time goes, it's nothing like reloading. It's really just a minor chore and as for costs, you already have the espresso machine and a grinder, so you're out just the roaster. Many places have package deals, like SweetMaria's, where you get 8 pounds of green beans if you buy a roaster. Some places will throw in free shipping, so your FreshRoast SR500 gets down to $140ish if you figure in the beans.

Now, if you're going to jot down meticulous notes on every roast, or notate every parameter, then you might put more time into it. I just got a MASTECH 6500 thermocouple digital thermometer and played with that only once, so I can know what the roasting chamber temperature is, during the stages, but ehh...I just plop them in, stick around and start monitoring the bean color, stopping the roast when I'm at where I want to be, subjectively.

It doesn't have to take that much time.

I didn't touch upon drum roasters, but they are a nice option. They're bigger, quieter, more expensive, but can handle 8 ounces, or more. Roasting indoors with a drum roaster might not be a good idea, although my buddy uses his new Gene Cafe indoors, under the stove hood. My roaster really stinks the patio up and if I leave the sliding door cracked, I'm smelling it for a few hours and it doesn't smell like freshly brewed coffee, either.

Chris
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 11:23:25 PM EDT

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheTallest:

I have zero,doubt
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 1:52:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/29/2016 1:54:48 AM EDT by smokie]

I usually go home to L.A. and visit my dad, sister and brother for three weeks, twice a year and I'll use my dad's Keurig with Peet's Major Dickason's, or Cafe Domingo K-Cups and it's not bad.

My family loves their coffees, but they're lazy about making it and have money, so it's off to CharBucks, or Peet's, (better) they go.

I always tell them to skip me and even go down to Peet's myself, to get free K-Cup samples when they're passing them out.

The machine has been going strong for the better part of 5+ years, but with not a lot of use.

Chris
View All Quotes

Chris

I brought my old B60 keurig to work, and put it in my office. Everyone was using it so much, my boss gave me his card and let me go buy a new one for the house, moved the old one to the break room. We turned the storage closet into the Kcup dispensary, and we keep it stocked with at least 5-800 cups, all different brews. I had ran probably a few thousand cups through it at my house before bringing it to work. I's been there for 3 years now, and after doing a little rough math, I figure it's at least had probably 300 cups ran through it every two weeks. (I go to purchase all the consumables for the company). So, a little over 25,000 cups that machine has produced, and it still runs like new. Thing is a beast. I put a big sticker on the top "bottled water only" and she's been ticking away.

I[ll be honest, I'm pretty damn impressed with how durable it's been.
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 9:19:48 PM EDT

I brought my old B60 keurig to work, and put it in my office. Everyone was using it so much, my boss gave me his card and let me go buy a new one for the house, moved the old one to the break room. We turned the storage closet into the Kcup dispensary, and we keep it stocked with at least 5-800 cups, all different brews. I had ran probably a few thousand cups through it at my house before bringing it to work. I's been there for 3 years now, and after doing a little rough math, I figure it's at least had probably 300 cups ran through it every two weeks. (I go to purchase all the consumables for the company). So, a little over 25,000 cups that machine has produced, and it still runs like new. Thing is a beast. I put a big sticker on the top "bottled water only" and she's been ticking away.

View All Quotes

Chris

Serious k-kup question. What are some good ones? I have tried a few dozen and all have been pretty bad. Some, I've just flat poured out.

I tend to like a lighter roast. To put into Starbucks terms, I get Veranda.

We have one at work and now that I'm working form home all but about 5 days a month. I'll probably just use the kureg. I used to have a pour over set up and bring freshly ground coffee. Easy to remember every day, but not so easy to remember once in a while.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top