Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2004 10:40:26 AM EDT
My g/f, myself, and four of our friends went clubbing on saturday night. At one of the clubs that we hit, a friend of mine was at the door collecting the cover charge. I was at the door with her and we were talking as she took money from the people coming in.

This big guy, who was probably on steroids, walked pass a bunch of people in line and went straight to the door. The guy was also shirtless. He tried to pay the cover and go into the club. My buddy told the guy that he needed to put on a shirt and to go back to the end of the line. They started argueing and then he slapped her. That pissed me off and I jumped the guy. I probably got two or three good shots in before the bouncers grabbed him. One of the bouncers told me to go into the club and mix in amoungest all the people.

The cops were called and my buddy pressed assault charges. Except for this little incident, the night was a blast.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 10:44:45 AM EDT
[#1]

Good for you - hopefully you got free drinks all night for stepping in!  
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 10:56:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 10:58:26 AM EDT
[#3]
That's not a fight.

(Well, maybe a wee fight)
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 1:22:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Normaly I would say fight's are for children in the school yard. However what you did was defend an innocent woman that was attacked thru no fault of her own. I would expect what you did from anyone.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 1:25:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Who the hell goes out partying without a shirt on?

Texans, ignore this question, we all know it's ok down "there".
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 1:57:22 PM EDT
[#6]
A 'roid raging freak of course.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:05:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 4:10:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Thats whats called a club punch
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 4:12:51 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

LOL ...
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 4:16:50 PM EDT
[#10]
GOOD ON YA!  Big beefy jerk deserved it!  
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 4:31:05 PM EDT
[#11]
She's doing her job and this jerkoff slaps her?  Oh, HELL no!
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:25:49 PM EDT
[#12]
You did good.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:30:42 PM EDT
[#13]
You sure that "big guy" wasn't on the Russian woman shot put team?
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:32:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Shame on you! Near as I can tell from your story, he was still moving when you quit

Good work.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:36:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Depending on the state, would not hae been legal to shoot his sorry butt?  A large man attacking a female would be construed as being and endangerment to her life and using deadly force to defend someone else is generally looked more kindly upon than defending oneself.  Any comments from those who would know more than I?

BTW:  Nice job!  Exactly what would be expected froma gentleman . . . so why did you do it?

Jame Retief
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top