Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/25/2001 9:16:12 AM EDT
Well, for the first time in my life, last night, I about had to use a firearm to defend myself.
Y'all remember the "Crack-Ho"?

Well, she showed up last night with some guy to get her things. I pretty much threw them at her, and told her not to come back. Ever.
So there we were, standing on my front porch, screaming at each other, when the guy who was with her got out of the car. He walked up, all puffy, and asked "What's the problem"?

I told him to **** off, and ordered them both to get the hell off my property. I turned around to go back into the house, and this guy calls me a pussy.

So now he and I are nose to nose, and I clocked him. He goes down, and she comes over and kicks me. I knew that these were some low down people, and I diddn't really feel like getting stabbed or shot, so I made my way back into the house. Just as I went to close the door, the guy throws a lawn chair through my window.
So I went outside, armed, and beat his ass.
By this time, sirens and whirlie lights come charging in, and put me in cuffs.

When I explained the whole situation to the cops, about how she was a crackhead, and all the shit I had been through with this bitch, and they came to cause trouble, they were cool. But I still have to go to court. I am not going to be charged with anything, thank god. They got charged with criminal mischief, tresspassing, and simple battery.

Hopefully, this is going to be "The End" on this situation. But, y'all were definitly right. I am going to have to leave my wonderful beach house because of this bitch.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 9:19:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Correct me if I am wrong...but did you throw the first punch?  Here in Canada that would make you guilty of assault.  Mind you they would have been ALL OVER YOU for using a gun to defend you life....thats what they say the cops are for don't ya know!!!

Hmmm mind you I have had to use a gun twice in my short life to do the same thing......
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 9:22:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes I did throw the first punch.
But here in dixieland, you are allowed to defend your home against unwanted guests.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 9:24:13 AM EDT
[#3]
"Hopefully, this is going to be "The End" on this situation."

Yeah, hopefully...  Sir, you have most likely made a very motivated enemy.  "Don't get mad, get even" applies to this situation now.

Be very careful from this point on.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 9:38:52 AM EDT
[#4]
you better be VERY CAREFULL, one of these days you will find a molitove cocktail(sp) flying through your front window. i would start looking into moveing. and when the time comes to move, make sure no one is following you. have some buddies follow you to make sure the b/g's are not.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 9:42:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah. I am moving. I whupped this guy pretty bad. He is definitley not going to forget about it.
I just hate to do it.
I have never run from anything in my life.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 10:01:38 AM EDT
[#6]
if you ask whom ever you going to beat the shit outta " do you want to fight" or somthing along these lines, and they say yes, you can inflict reasonable damage with you hands w/o fear of prosicution. and depending on the state you live in, once they come in you house you can shoot.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 10:14:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Mattsd, you are obviously not a lawyer. Please do not dispense legal advise when you do not know what the Hell you are talking about. There are a lot of people that frequent the various discussion boards that believe what they read on them and will act accodringly. Spouting off erronious information only serves to get them in trouble.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 10:17:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Shouldn't be too hard to move, your house has wheels, right McTrailerpark??? [;)]

Just stay away from the crack-hoes in the future and you'll be alright.

Link Posted: 2/25/2001 10:20:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Damn, McUzi. If your postings here are a good indication of how the rest of your life is, you sound like Me about 8 years ago!![:D] The last time I had to beat the crap out of someone was about 2.5 years ago. It's a rush I can live without.[;)]

And don't think of it as "running FROM something", think of it as "running TOWARDS something". Safety.
Even the baddest MoFo out there can't watch his own back 24/7. If they can't find you or your loved ones, they can't retaliate.
And if worse comes to worse, I'm sure you'll remember where the rockhouse is...[;)]
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 10:23:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Damn, McUzi. If your postings here are a good indication of how the rest of your life is, you sound like Me about 8 years ago!![:D] The last time I had to beat the crap out of someone was about 2.5 years ago. It's a rush I can live without.[;)]

And don't think of it as "running FROM something", think of it as "running TOWARDS something". Safety.
Even the baddest MoFo out there can't watch his own back 24/7. If they can't find you or your loved ones, they can't retaliate.
And if worse comes to worse, I'm sure you'll remember where the rockhouse is...[;)]
View Quote

Brother Tree, AR15.com realy needs to make you a moderator.

Link Posted: 2/25/2001 10:25:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Glad to hear that you are ok.
Sounds like a No Win Situation.
Better Lock up your Guns in case you get Robbed.
Seems that they are gonna want to get you good.
So you probably will now for sure.

I hate to say it but if you had shot him you would have most likely been arrested, even if you were on your property.
Particularly if he didn't have a gun too.
Was he unarmed? Other than the Preban Lawnchair.
Did you display your Firearm during the conflict?

When (not if) they come back they most likely will be packin'.

Keep an eye out and maybe change up your routine
a little.
Maybe have some friends stay over for a couple days.

Either way dude, stay safe.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 10:25:53 AM EDT
[#12]
McUZI, remember the old adage; descrection is the better part of valor. A "stratigic withdrawl" at this point would prehaps be the wisest choice.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 10:29:55 AM EDT
[#13]
McUZI,
You should have pulled an antiUSSA on them and moderated them off of your property.
[kill]
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 10:31:43 AM EDT
[#14]
I give you props for keeping a cool head, a lot of people would shoot in that situation when adrenaline is that high....just look at some cops who draw their weapon on an old lady who didn't know she's been followed for a couple miles with sirens for speeding. Or ATF who is always trigger happy. Just watch your back.
Now she's going to have to deal with knowing she's "stuck" with a guy who can't defend her or himself.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 10:35:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Delta) Nah. The gun wasn't even a factor in the fight. When I went out, I tucked it strongside behind my back, just in case. While I was beating him, my only concern was the girl coming up behind me and hitting me, so I kept her in front of me the whole time.

No, they didn't have any weapons out, but god only knows what they had in the car. I wasn't about to go out with out a little 10MM insurance.

I figured that an AK would've been a bit much.

Interesting note- When the cops came, and cuffed me- when I told them that I was armed, they had no problem with it since I was on my own property. Now, like Gunslinger said, please nobody consider this to be a legal advice, or a monolithic practice amongst LEO's everywhere. You may be arrested for the same thing in your town.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 10:43:16 AM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

It's only preban if it folds up.[:D]
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 10:44:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Brother Tree, AR15.com realy needs to make you a moderator.
View Quote

[8D] Thanks, McUzi. If I were offered a position, I would happily accept it.
[hint hint to administrators!![;)]] Maybe I need a formal nomination??
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 11:13:47 AM EDT
[#18]
I think potentially violent people like yourself should not have access to firearms.

The way I see this is she came to get here stuff.

You disrespected her and her stuff by throwing a tantrum and taking it out on her stuff.

You then got into a verbal pissing match with here and when boyfriend #2 came to her aid because he did not know if you are going to take it to the level of domestic violence or not you jumped his shit and opened a can of whoop ass on a guy who was just trying to supoort his woman. Could have been her brother for all you know.

If this was not a fear for your life situation then you should not have brought the deadly force of a firearm into the picture.  You obviously only wanted the firearm there in case your can of whoopass did not work and you ended up on the loosing end of a wrestling match.

Next time I suggest you just call the police and ask them to come over and moderate/witness the friendly exchange of property between two adults who have had a parting of ways.

I would disagree with one post above who commented upon you acting like an 8yr old. I personally would expect better self control from an 8 yr old.

I think domestic violence charges should be filed against you. This might be your only wake up call before lives get ruined forever because of your lack of self control.

I do not fight, I just win. If do not put my self in a situation where a fight is going to happen. I am not a brave man, I am a coward, but remember a coward will kill you dead trying to escape.

I have never run from anything in my life. But I'm gonna move now cause this big meanie knows where I live.

Grow up and stop giving gun owners a bad name.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 11:23:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Bad moves throughout. you wanted her out of your life? Help her leave. Give her her cr@p and close the door. Don't argue. Don't yell. Don't get the ho's new boyfriend involved. Just give her her stuff and close the door.

I'd guess that you'd have been on shaky legal ground if you did have to wind up pulling the trigger on him. On the other hand, if the crack ho wound up ranting on your doorstep after you gave her her stuff and you closed the door, and the crack ho's new boyfriend/supplier threw something through your window after you closed the door, you'd be on solid ground if you plugged him.

They are losers. You don't want anything to do with them. Help them be on their way. Do not give them an excuse to dwell on you in their personal psychodramas while on their road to loserdom.

Link Posted: 2/25/2001 11:28:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Hineline, apparently you mised the original thread. You are IGNORANT! to the circumstances of this situation.

I brought the gun into the fray in case they took it to that level. I had no intention to shoot unless my life was threatened. That simple.

I threw her stuff at her? DAMN RIGHT! This bitch made me run her from crack house to crack house, untill I finally left her at one.
I don't want people like that around me, in my life, or standing on the front porch of my home.

BTW Mr. Self Proclaimed coward- This nation is built on self-reliance. If more people like me took care of crackheads themselves, instead of relying on the police to come and save them, our taxes would be lower, and the police wouldn't have that "High and mighty Savior" attitude that they often walk around with.

My moving? Yep. It isn't worth getting my home shot up over this bitch. That simple.

Here we go.....

McU

Link Posted: 2/25/2001 11:30:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Hey McUzi ...

Are you sure that you do NOT live in Arkansas?

Do you live in a trailer?
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 11:35:33 AM EDT
[#22]
No Paul308. I'm pretty sure I don't live in a Arkansas.

Lemme check-

Nope. Still Florida.

I live in a 3 Br, 3 Ba house with a Florida Room porch on Jacksonville Beach. $1100.00 per month.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 11:40:39 AM EDT
[#23]
McUzi,

You just admitted to the world (literaly), that you punched some guy because he called you a pussy. Personally I think it should be OK to kick some guys ass under those circumstances but the law works different and if some how the lowlife you popped got a hold of this you could be libel for criminal or civil actions. Low lives usually have a pretty good understanding of the law and how to use it in their advantage.
I would delete this topic or at least think something like this through before posting in the future. You are a walking libelity.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 11:42:45 AM EDT
[#24]
No, he only got my attention by calling me a pussy.

I punched him because he was on my property, and wouldn't leave.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 11:42:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By David Hineline:

Grow up and stop giving gun owners a bad name.
View Quote

Hmm, as far as that goes, I don't think he did anything to blacken the eyes of gun owners.

If I read this right, he never pointed or even brandished the firearm in question.  He had it in a handy (if not very secure [:D]) location in case the problem escalated.

I personally don't agree with [b]exactly[/b] the way he handled the situation, but it nobody was killed and everyone had all their fingers and toes, so it was a win/win for all.

Grow up??  I really don't think he needs to worry much in that area either (IMNSHO).  If we was less mature he may have pointed or brandished the firearm and [b]maybe[/b] got himself in some hot water.

Overall McUZI got himself in a bad situation, handled it to the best of his ability, and is attempting to move on.

I can't help but wonder how I would have handled the same situation....

Regards....
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 11:54:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Huh...ya know, I would have probably done the same thing, given the circumstances (except I wouldn't have gotten involved with a crack whore in the first place).
But ya know what I wouldn't have done? I wouldn't have gone on a public message board afterward and admitted I threw an unprovoked (in the eyes of the law) first punch.  Because even if the cops don't bust you, if someone who knows this chick reads this board, you could be looking at a lawsuit, minimum.
Not criticizing you hitting the guy, like I said, I woulda done it myself.  But your best defense after such an altercation is to keep your damned mouth shut.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 11:57:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's only preban if it folds up.[:D]
View Quote

Pre Ban, Folding , High Capacity, Semi-Auto
Lawnchair.

It even sounds evil, LOL.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 12:01:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Huh...ya know, I would have probably done the same thing, given the circumstances (except I wouldn't have gotten involved with a crack whore in the first place).
But ya know what I wouldn't have done? I wouldn't have gone on a public message board afterward and admitted I threw an unprovoked (in the eyes of the law) first punch.  Because even if the cops don't bust you, if someone who knows this chick reads this board, you could be looking at a lawsuit, minimum.
Not criticizing you hitting the guy, like I said, I woulda done it myself.  But your best defense after such an altercation is to keep your damned mouth shut.
View Quote

The way it was explained to me by the cop, thier just being there after I told them to leave was just cause.
When he called me a pussy, I turned around and told him to leave or i'd kick his ass. He then got up in my face, and I whacked him.

Yes, you are allowed to hit people on your property who get in your face in a threatining manner after you tell them to go.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 12:23:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Some dopehead gets in my face, he better expect a beating, no matter where I am. I thumped some jerk at the Dallas bus station who was going around yelling and scaring the sh*t out of people. When he saw me in my greens, he headed for me. I told him as he approached that I was going to knock his block off if he came any closer, and he did, and I did. The guy bounced back up off the floor like he had a spring in his ass, so I bopped him again, at which point he stayed down. This in full view of 2 cops who were approaching to arrest this guy. What did they say? "Thanks for saving us the trouble"
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 12:27:50 PM EDT
[#30]
ahhhh, youth.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 12:48:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

When I explained the whole situation to the cops, about how she was a crackhead, and all the shit I had been through with this bitch, and they came to cause trouble, they were cool.
View Quote

Ho-leeeeeeee crap! Am I reading this right???  Who is this imposter???

Link Posted: 2/25/2001 12:52:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Doesn't have anything to do with youth. If someone makes a threatening gesture, guess what? I'm going to make a "pre-emptive" strike. Only an idiot gives the other guy the initiative.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 12:53:18 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm hotheaded at times, but I think in this case, you started the encounter off really bad.

In your previous post, you said you were worried about Crack-ho's friends coming to rob your place.  When crack-ho came to your place, you should have been glad to see her go, thanked her for the memories and let her leave so she could continue sucking c--ks for the rocks.

By yelling and throwing a fit, you just pissed her off, so next time she needs a fix, of course she'll think 'fondly' of you and your shiny guns.

The guy being there just complicated that matter.  He may be 1. a crack-head himself or 2. another McHorndog happy with his new piece of A.  If he's #1, he probably wants you dead right now, or at least wants your guns so he can participate in the government's new "Guns for Crack" trade in program.  If he's #2, well, he probably still wants you dead, but at least he probably doesn't know about the "Guns for Crack" buy back.

Either way, if you were really worried about your guns, you would have let the girl go peacefully in the first place.  Now because you got pissed for being her crack-taxi, you have to worry about losing your life as well as your guns.

This bitch made me run her from crack house to crack house, untill I finally left her at one.
View Quote

BTW, how many crack houses did you go to before you figured it out???  I'd be outta there after seeing here stumble out of the first housing project with glassy eyes and a little McSpoog running down here chin!
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 12:57:21 PM EDT
[#34]
"I live in a 3 Br, 3 Ba house with a Florida Room porch on Jacksonville Beach. $1100.00 per month."

Geez!!   My taxes alone are more than $1100/month.

Do you have to rotate the tires on your "house"?

Link Posted: 2/25/2001 1:00:11 PM EDT
[#35]
David Hineline and Getsome are on the target
and in the X-ring.

mcuzi is a MCFOOL.

she dragged you from crack house to crack house
thats called aiding and abetting.

you kept her stuff?
why? if she was that bad why did'nt you toss
her and her stuff at the same time? MMMM. ponder
that.

you state that the guy called you a name and
you "clocked him".
is that what you told the cops; you just admitted to felony assault battery.

you live in a big house on the beach in
Jacksonville, Fl.: you run with crack whores,
you keep the whores stuff and get pissed off
when she comes to get it, and you beat people
up when they call you names; and you carry a gun
to a fist fight, worst of all you title your
post on the world wide web, I almost had to shoot someone.

mcfool please give us the case# I want to make
a public records request to the Duval County
Sheriffs Office, it would be nice to hear her
side of the story.
PS don't bother to erase the post I've already
downloaded it

Link Posted: 2/25/2001 1:14:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Hangfire, this "fist-fight" occurred on his property, on his front porch. AFTER he told them to bugger off. By the way, if you are ever confronted by 2 people, one of whom is a known crack-head, how do you know it'll only be a fist fight?
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 1:16:52 PM EDT
[#37]
You'd be surprised how much trouble you can stay out of if you just stay cool. A good fighter never loses it before the SHTF. I learned that the hard way as you did.

Do you have a CCW? I suggest you get one. You havent seen the last of these guys. This guy knows you will not back down from a fight, and most of all, he already knows you can kick his ass. So WHEN he comes back, he will have buddies, and you can count on them being armed. If they come to your house looking for a fight, just lock the damn door and call the cops. If they break in, then use all means necessary to defend your life. It would be wise of you to not be alone as much as possible. It always helps to have someone watching your 6, and to help keep you out of trouble.

It might also be a good idea to tip off the cops to these crack houses. Don't think of it "ratting them out," just think of it as a way of protecting yourself. They might be able to bring these guys down before they bring you down.

Personally I wouldnt move. I'd buy a "pre-ban assault" pit-bull or doberman and let him stand firewatch. If these guys are going to shoot, they;ll most likely get the dog first, so youll have time to draw your weapon and act accordingly.

Remember the unwritten rule of combat: "Once you know you have to fight, you hit FIRST and you hit HARD." I'm glad to see thats what you did.

Stay safe, brother. And keep us informed)

(Take everything I have typed for what it's worth. This is not legal advice. It's just what I would do.)
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 1:19:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Someone who brags about it , probably got his a$$ whipped . Anyone who runs a crackwhore around to get crack knowing that she is buying crack is probably smoking crack or has smoked crack before.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 1:22:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Hangfire- Chill out. I think he has learned his lesson. Why would you want to try to charge him with a felony??? He was protecting himself, even though he didn't do it wisely, I don't see any reason for you to make something of this.

McFuckoff.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 1:30:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Hangfire, he told the cops what happened, and yet they chose not to charge him with a crime. I guess you know better? I doubt it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 1:38:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Hey, at least HANGFIRE finally learned to use the capslock key.

McALLCAPS
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 2:03:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Sorry McUZI,
Someone calling you a “Pussy” isn’t grounds for hitting them, on or off your property.
The ability to control emotions shows that we’re adults.
All you had to do was let her take her crap and go.
You just wanted payback for being played a fool by this Ho.
If everyone acted like you we’d need twice as many jails.
Foolish pride has led many men to jail and an early grave.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 2:20:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 2:24:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Someone who brags about it , probably got his a$$ whipped . Anyone who runs a crackwhore around to get crack knowing that she is buying crack is probably smoking crack or has smoked crack before.
View Quote

That about sums it up.  [beer]

Link Posted: 2/25/2001 2:50:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Damnit McUzi, I think you done good! Kicking his McAss, was your right as you said, he was on your McProperty! I woulda done the same thing! I'd be McProud too! Good luck with the move, Be safe.

-Jared
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 3:00:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Glad to hear that you are ok McUzi.

In the future I'd suggest the smile and wave tactic.  Just smile and wave goodbye.

Nothing good could have come from this except satisfying your need to pound the guy for his smart mouth.

When you look at the downside (you in jail for murder if the gun was wrestled loose and someone got shot), the risk reward ratio was not in your favor.

Since I got my CCW, I don't play road warrior any more.  If someone cuts me off, I let 'em go.  If someone flips me off, I wave with the "oops, sorry about that" look.  While in my mind I think, "A-hole" as I grin away.  I just think to myself, what if I get involved in an alatercation and the other person calls the police on their cel phone, and just to get the cops attention, says I have a gun.  Cop pulls me over, I show my CCW, and I'm going to jail for brandishing, even though I never did.

What if crack-hore said that you pointed a gun at them and threatened to blow their heads off, "And we were sooooo scared officer."  Maybe she would only say it trying to get the cops to take her side.  Who knows.  Maybe the cop is a member of HCI.  

All I know is, my fists and/or gun only come out if my life depends on it.  It's just not worth the downside risk.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 3:16:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Incidents are only a total loss of one does not learn from them.

Does McUzi smoke crack - not and own many possessions.

Did McUzi make some mistakes - yes.

Haven't we all.

I am a LEO in the South. Have been for over 20 years. Do you know what police power is at 3 A.M. on the street with a husky defiant male and it is just you and him??

It comes down to whether or not you can take him. If you have the ability and guts and determination.

In the real world force settles many issues. Not the ideal way, but some times the only option left. Some people will not quit until it happens.
I heard the dumbest saying when I got in to law enforcement, "There are some people that just do not think cow horns hook". They see the cow. they see the horns. They hear the cow making warning noises. They have been so used to doing exactly as they please for so long they don't think it will happen. Get my point?

McUzi does not need somebody to critize, but to critique, if anything - if they know how and what to say.

The good news is McUzi survived some potentially dangerous mistakes, this time.

The bad news is the episode may not be over yet.

McUzi - contact the police that patrol your area. Advise them what has transpired. Ask them for an Extra Patrol on your house.
Also, when you to court ask for either a Trespass Notice to be placed on ALL of the other participants or have the judge order them to stay away from you and your property. This will put the system squarly behind you if they transgress again.

It is never a bad idea to have the boys in blue come and make sure an altercation does not occur in potentially hostile situations. They get paid to "open up a can of whupass" if it is necessary. I will not say they/we enjoy it but there is occasionally some satisfaction in doing your duty.  

A wise man will cross the street, sometimes, to avoid trouble.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 3:30:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 3:33:44 PM EDT
[#49]
I am McUzi's Mother.  I wish you would all stop picking on my little wussy son !

Just because he is White Trash and is a flagrant lier, he should not be condemned.

If you aren't aware, he is also infected with McAids from screwing "crack ho's".

Have a [spank] day !

Love,
Yo Mama
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 3:37:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top