Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/7/2004 9:12:44 PM EST
I love to mess with the kids on Holloween. I want to get my candies worth of laughs. Any good ideas?

I was thinking of removing the chain on my chain saw and putting it to them at the door.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:40:23 PM EST
I did this one holloween ,take and make a scarecrow dummy and sit it in a chair then take and put up an old card table you don't care about put a table cloth on it and get and old bowl for candy.Now the set up. Take and make a hole in the table big enough for your hand to fit through ,take the table cloth and put a fold in it above the hole then take and cut a hole in the bowl the same size as the hole in the table now attach the bowl to the table remember to leave the fold in the table cloth now take and in the fold cut a slit so candy wont fall out.Now on trick or treat night put candy in the bowl and hide under the table when someone comes to get candy they will think you are hiding in the scarecrow but when they grab the candy you grab them.

*disclaimer make sure you tell the parents ahead of time and don't scare little kids bad mojo if you do.
this is for educational purpose only
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:47:36 PM EST
Leatherface
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:19:47 PM EST
When I was a little shit handing out candy... I used to throw little doggy treats in the sacks from time to time.

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 12:23:58 AM EST
Answer the door in costume, the kids love it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 12:25:13 AM EST
Answer the door nekkid, I dare you....
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 12:28:34 AM EST

Originally Posted By Combat_Jack:

Cover self in vaseline first.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 12:28:40 AM EST

THey might laugh at him though
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 12:29:57 AM EST

Originally Posted By FiftyCalibre:

Nobodies ever laughed at my manhood. Fainted, yes. Run in terror, yes. But never laughed.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 12:31:30 AM EST

Originally Posted By FiftyCalibre:

Nobodies ever laughed at my manhood. Fainted, yes. Run in terror, yes. But never laughed.

Its not your manhood thats doing that. Its the black studded leather suit with the crotch cut out. The leather mask might be part of it too..
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 1:15:11 AM EST
I handed out canned goods one year.....word got around real quick and kids stopped knocking on my friggin door
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 1:32:02 AM EST

Originally Posted By furball75:
I did this one holloween ,take and make a scarecrow dummy and sit it in a chair then take and put up an old card table you don't care about put a table cloth on it and get and old bowl for candy.Now the set up. Take and make a hole in the table big enough for your hand to fit through ,take the table cloth and put a fold in it above the hole then take and cut a hole in the bowl the same size as the hole in the table now attach the bowl to the table remember to leave the fold in the table cloth now take and in the fold cut a slit so candy wont fall out.Now on trick or treat night put candy in the bowl and hide under the table when someone comes to get candy they will think you are hiding in the scarecrow but when they grab the candy you grab them.

*disclaimer make sure you tell the parents ahead of time and don't scare little kids bad mojo if you do.
this is for educational purpose only

I read where some guy did something like that and an older kid came buy and shoved a knife in his guts --- he wanted to tear out the scarecrows stuffing.... be careful.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:05:55 AM EST
One year I rigged a ghost to pullies in the trees over the driveway. The ghost would float over the driveway just before they walked in the yard. Several refused to come in.

We had box elder bushes near the front door. I took some long pieces of fish tank air line and zip tied it to branches in the bush leaving about 18 inches free but inside the bush. I routed that into the house to a valve connected to an air compressor. Setting the regulator to about 45psi gave just the right effect. When certain hooligans came to the door I would hit the air valve as they turned to leave.

The bush would let out this awful hiss and shake each time the airhose whiped around. After doing it to the first goup I put another airline in the yard under the leaves just beside the walkway. So I would hit the bush and get them running and then hit the one in the yard so that it seemed like something was chasing them. Some kids refused to come into the yard the next year. I actually did nothing the next year and sat near the road and could hear kids saying "I'm not going there... they scared me to death last year" as they kept going by.

Keep in mind I don't do this stuff to the little kids. I only do it to the ones that are a little too old to be out trick or treating.

Doc
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:08:39 AM EST

Originally Posted By USNDOC:
One year I rigged a ghost to pullies in the trees over the driveway. The ghost would float over the driveway just before they walked in the yard. Several refused to come in.

We had box elder bushes near the front door. I took some long pieces of fish tank air line and zip tied it to branches in the bush leaving about 18 inches free but inside the bush. I routed that into the house to a valve connected to an air compressor. Setting the regulator to about 45psi gave just the right effect. When certain hooligans came to the door I would hit the air valve as they turned to leave.

The bush would let out this awful hiss and shake each time the airhose whiped around. After doing it to the first goup I put another airline in the yard under the leaves just beside the walkway. So I would hit the bush and get them running and then hit the one in the yard so that it seemed like something was chasing them. Some kids refused to come into the yard the next year. I actually did nothing the next year and sat near the road and could hear kids saying "I'm not going there... they scared me to death last year" as they kept going by.

Keep in mind I don't do this stuff to the little kids. I only do it to the ones that are a little too old to be out trick or treating.

Doc

Top Top