Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2005 6:59:34 AM EDT
I was reading the latest Digital Photographer magazine on the treadmill at the gym this morning and saw that they had put one of the pictures I submitted in their Digital Photo Gallery section.  
It was this one, from our trip to the Pacific Northwest back in June:

This is the second time they've picked one of my photos for that section.  The first was this shot from a 2002 trip to Arches National Park:

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 2:14:19 AM EDT
[#1]
cool...congrats man
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:47:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:12:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I was reading the latest Digital Photographer magazine on the treadmill at the gym this morning and saw that they had put one of the pictures I submitted in their Digital Photo Gallery section.  
It was this one, from our trip to the Pacific Northwest back in June:

www.pbase.com/rikwriter/image/46639870.jpg

That is a dead-on awesome photo!  Very well done and composed.  I can see why they published it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top