Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2006 2:09:37 PM EDT
My 1911 familly keeps growing.  Just got this last night, hopefully I can have range report later this week, but seeing as this is my second Kimber, I am sure it will be just fine!

BTW it's a Custom II, and yes it's got an external extractor, but I don't mind.  This makes 3 Kimbers and one colt.

Thanks for looking,

Travis

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 2:17:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice shooter!  Congrats.  

I just got back from the range...had a lot of fun with my Kimber TLE/RL II.  I want another one...
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 2:18:08 PM EDT
[#2]
What's with the Wolf ammo?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 2:24:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What's with the Wolf ammo?

It's cheap, shoots great for plinking, and if my gun can't or won't shoot it, I don't want said gun!!!

A good gun has to shoot whatever I put in it!

Travis
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:09:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I took it out this weekend.  What more can I say?  Took me about 1mag to figure out point of aim, the after that flawless.  put about 200 rounds down the pipe.

Not sure which one is better, this one or the Eclispe

Gotta love the 1911 and Kimbers!!!

Travis
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top