Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2012 9:28:32 PM EDT
CASIO G-Shock  GW1500A-1AV

Ah, it’s OK.   It doesn’t exactly “rock my world”.    

I have three Seiko watches and one Victorinox Swiss Army watch along with a cheap watch.  

Everyone here talked up the Casio G-Shocks.    It’s not too bad.   But, it is a big, bulky thing.     If a person was about 6’8” and 375#,  I think it would be a good fit.

Any way, that is the one I grabbed.    There is nothing classy looking about it.    The Atomic Clock / Radio timekeeping seems pretty iffy, at best.    

You can probably find watches just as good for a tenth the price.   But, I think it might hold up OK.
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 9:29:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Why did you put a space after the end of your sentence ?   It's not correct .
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 9:33:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I got this one.. LOVES IT!

Link Posted: 2/17/2012 4:55:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a MTG900 - has metal/composite band (looks all metal) which I love - BUT I miss the analog hands..  

If they made that watch with non-resin band id be all over it

Brian
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 5:10:04 PM EDT
[#4]

I'm going to Costco this Sunday. I'll have to see what G model they have on sale. Black, ugly with big numbers.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top