Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2002 6:53:01 AM EDT
Dear Satcong,

Please post this letter if you want.

Things are getting strange, with all the sexual harrassment training, and watching movies to reinforce the new army values....yes, we watched movies.

Gladiator, A few good men, etc....WTF. over??

Pugil sticks are today...woo-hoo!

A question for Major Murphy:

Regarding PT.....The muscles in my legs (calves esp) along the shins, thighs hips, feel as if they are coming off the bone....ache type pain....gets acute....I almost cannot walk after running...(Don I get those too, I think its called shin splints..?)---How long is it going to take for my body to adjust??  

(Well, Don, we 30-somethings dont heal as quickly as those young whippersnappers)

35 is really old to be doing this again...unless one stays up on his PT, which I didnt...I think I also may have a pinched nerve...shoulder blades...(Don you need a massagee girl)

Made it thru confidence and obstacle....but hurts like a mike foxtrot...

New Philosophy:  Pain is my body letting me know I'm still alive...

Good spirits....they should have a prior service refresher course for us...

Quality of the youth today....10% will be good troops.....80% need a kick in the ass to respect their NCO's....and 10% just shoot em.( [:)] I'm sure he was kidding)  More on this later....

Don out.

My address in Basic:

Please write word for word as shown below, every time you leave out "untouchables, I get smoked!

PV2 Don Carter
B CO 2-46 INF
1ST PLT Untouchables
FT KNOX, KY
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 6:55:50 AM EDT
[#1]
If he wan't a married man, I'd start up a collection for a massagee girl for Don...alas, I don't think his wife would approve....tsk tsk..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top