Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2006 10:59:32 AM EDT
Wife is out shopping, and my fat ass is sitting here eating my favorite homemade dish, guaranteed to shorten my lifespan:

1 full bag of egg noodles
Pete's special sauce, consisting of:

- A can of tomato sauce
- 1 full stick of butter
- A scoop of margarine, for extra greasiness
- A TABLESPOON AND A HALF of salt (I love it salty)
- Lots of black pepper
- A touch of garlic

Oh, and a coke zero.......I'm watching my carbs.

Anyone else have any homemade dishes that are horrible for you that you eat every now and then?
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:32:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Homemade Buffalo wings

Fry the chicken in a skillet till done

Mix about 4-5 bottles of hotsauce with like six sticks of butter/margarin and stir till it thickens a little

Add the chicken to a bowl full of the sauce and shake/stir wings until well coated with sauce

AWESOME

But its gotta have like a million calories and lots of fat, but BOY is it GOOD
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:43:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm sitting here surfing ARFCOM and eating Hint-o-Lime chips with smokey sharp cheddar, summer sausage, fresh guacamole and drinking a twelve pack of Miller Lite. Later I have a pound of large shrimp for snack. Have football on the TV and some great music blasting. I have two great guns beside me, SIG 220 and a Winchester  1300.
This is my idea of enjoying the first day of 2006.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top