Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2007 8:40:54 AM EDT
There's been a bunch of chatter in the past week or so about this "campaign" to convince Gore to run in 2008.  Now, he has said nothing to indicate he's interested, and I doubt he is, but he also hasn't flat-out said "no".  

Let's assume, for purposes of discussion, that he wins the Nobel prize tomorrow for his hysteria-based and inducing global warming crap.  And that he then decides to make a late, Thompson-esque entry into the race.  How do we see this shaking out, both in terms of Hillary v. Gore and Gore v. (insert Republican here)?
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:43:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I would rather have him than hillary but Gore is a born loser, I mean clinton was very popular and gore couldn't even defeat President Bush.

and 8 years later you think he has a snow balls chance in hell.

But I reallly hope he gets the democrat nomination, but I dont think its going to happen.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:44:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top