Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2017 7:00:28 PM EDT
Go look for yourself. Every other day it's a brown unknown person's anniversary of blah blah animation.

Today, nothing. Must not be anything interesting happening today.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:04:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Every deep American holiday whether it's Christian or Patriotic.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:04:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Go look for yourself. Every other day it's a brown unknown person's anniversary of blah blah animation.

Today, nothing. Must not be anything interesting happening today.
View Quote
Well, it's not as if one of the most significant events in recorded human history is being observed, so why should they change their logo?
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:04:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know how to tell you this, but Google is on the front lines of the Marxist/Globalist war on the West. That includes Christianity and Christian holidays.

If you want to hurt them in the only way you can, stop using their products anywhere possible. Encourage your friends and family to do the same.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:06:57 PM EDT
[#4]
They do it specifically so people will complain about it, and then others will go to Google and check for themselves, giving Google what it wants.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:07:34 PM EDT
[#5]
For some reason Google seems to think it's my birthday. It is not, but it is still weird.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:08:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I do find it a little strange. 

Not that I would would expect anything religious. 

But a couple eggs in place of the Os and a bunny or something. 
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:10:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't know how to tell you this, but Google is on the front lines of the Marxist/Globalist war on the West. That includes Christianity and Christian holidays.

If you want to hurt them in the only way you can, stop using their products anywhere possible. Encourage your friends and family to do the same.
View Quote
This

I seriously can't understand why people are still making a big deal out of this.....they are a purely progressive, liberal, far left organization. Why would anyone expect them to observe a conservative holiday? It's a bit like expecting the British to be celebratory on the 4th of July.

Sadly, Google is integrated into so many facets of daily live they won't be going anywhere soon. They are as ingrained as Microsoft, and I can't envision things getting better with them driving tech for the foreseeable future. 
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:13:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Google is SYSTEM MESSAGE you sheep!

Save yourselves, log off now!
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:15:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This

I seriously can't understand why people are still making a big deal out of this.....they are a purely progressive, liberal, far left organization. Why would anyone expect them to observe a conservative holiday? It's a bit like expecting the British to be celebratory on the 4th of July.

Sadly, Google is integrated into so many facets of daily live they won't be going anywhere soon. They are as ingrained as Microsoft, and I can't envision things getting better with them driving tech for the foreseeable future. 
View Quote
Most Google products can be replaced with comparable alternatives. Google makes it pretty convenient by tying all of your stuff together to one account but that comes at the price of them data raping every little thing you do. The main product Google sells is the massive amounts of information they collect and access to their users for advertisers.

Every user they lose is a tiny hit to their bottom line.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:15:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:21:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
That is impossible if you use the internet. Google touches and benefits from every part of it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:21:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They do it specifically so people will complain about it, and then others will go to Google and check for themselves, giving Google what it wants.
View Quote
And they have all sorts of neat tricks with analytics to prove this is the best approach for their business
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:22:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Fucking Google
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:28:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Another reason why I use bing.  MS may suck, but their search engine is top notch and classy.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:31:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Private company doesn't have to cater to your religious views. If you don't like that, use a different company.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:40:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Watch for May 1st. I bet it won't be too "empty".   Commie f*cks!
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:41:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
That is impossible if you use the internet. Google touches and benefits from every part of it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Stop using their products anywhere possible" is what I said.

Most people browse on Chrome, Google search, use Gmail for their primary email address, an Android phone linked to their real name, use Google Docs and untold other Google products.

Don't make it easy for them, or just accept that you're helping the enemy and stop complaining when they sleight you.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 9:01:27 PM EDT
[#18]
You guys love Facebook though right?

Link Posted: 4/16/2017 9:35:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Watch for May 1st. I bet it won't be too "empty".   Commie f*cks!
View Quote
I'm gonna pass on that bet because I know you are right.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 9:38:43 PM EDT
[#20]
The important thing is that you found a tiny thing to be outraged about which caused you to post a thread which increased the numbers of Page Views and Ad Impressions for ArfCom.

Clearly this is Google's backdoor way of supporting ARF and the outrage industry in general.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 9:40:36 PM EDT
[#21]
OP uses google?

Link Posted: 4/16/2017 9:41:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Private company doesn't have to cater to your religious views. If you don't like that, use a different company.
View Quote
I agree. I use DuckDuckGo
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 9:45:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I do find it a little strange. 

Not that I would would expect anything religious. 

But a couple eggs in place of the Os and a bunny or something. 
View Quote
I googled and found this:

Link Posted: 4/16/2017 9:48:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:If you want to hurt them in the only way you can, stop using their products anywhere possible. Encourage your friends and family to do the same.
View Quote
The problem is if you are on the internet it's pretty much impossible to avoid Google, they kinda own it....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top