Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2006 2:16:09 AM EDT
I dont know how many of you have read this, but these zombies come equipped with the ability to develop telepathy and are somewhat nasty in disposition............I wont spoil it for those who havent read it, but it's a good read.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:47:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I thought it was OK.  A little too anti-gun and somewhat ignorant though.  I still think what was left of the US mil would have mopped the floor with those fuckers in short order.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:33:43 AM EDT
[#2]
The book would have been better if he had finished writing it.

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:39:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Just started it yesterday, I'm about 70 pages into it.  I like that first cop that Clay and Tom run into right when it starts off, though.  That guy sees the situation for what it is.

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:21:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The book would have been better if he had finished writing it.

Ain't that the damned truth.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:21:19 AM EDT
[#5]

I've read some more of the book.  I find it hilarious how the left-leaning main characters 'can't believe' that their neighbor had an AK-47 in his basement.  'No one should own these things' is there mentality, as they pick it up to use for themselves.

Highly hypocritical.  No one should have them, until the libs are in danger, then it's good to go.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:27:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top