Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2006 10:47:28 AM EDT
Looking for a new one, prefer green or black Velcro opening.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:50:05 AM EDT
[#1]
SpecOps "THE" wallet. I love mine. It's the smaller one of the two models they have.

My leather wallets tend to last 2 years or so (they'd last longer if I would remember to remove them when I went swimming in the ocean )... This one appears built sturdy and holds everything I carry very securely. No velcro to lose hold with either...

Good wallet. I have one in Tan.

Edit: I have to laugh at the "Tactical" name though... How much money changing are you going to be doing in a tactical situation?  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:50:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh for crying out loud, "tactical"? Christ, will the wallet be suited to CQB entry work?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:52:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Not tactical, but sometimes fashion is better than function...

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:53:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Another craptastic, overpriced product from tadgear!!!

Linky-dink
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:53:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Tactical wallet?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:54:59 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Oh for crying out loud, "tactical"? Christ, will the wallet be suited to CQB entry work?

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:56:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Edit: I have to laugh at the "Tactical" name though... How much money changing are you going to be doing in a tactical situation?

It gets pretty hardcore when a new shipment of Wolf comes in at the store. gotta be the
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:57:12 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

How tactical is a wallet that makes a loud ripping sound every time you open it?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:57:31 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Tactical wallet?

+1

I don't ever remember bringing a wallet in the field with me.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:58:18 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Tactical wallet?

"What's in your wallet"?

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:59:45 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tactical wallet?

"What's in your wallet"?

orangecountyshields.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/walletgunalert.jpg

Thats a holster.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:59:59 AM EDT
[#12]
I guess I'm not directing my comments at you, as much as I am towards marketers who insist on describing everything useful as "tactical". It's just getting old. Some things shouldn't be "tactical" and a wallet is one of them.

What's wrong with other words like "useful", "practical", "utilitarian" and the like? Why does a useful product become "tactical" with the applicaiton of marpat, OD, or black?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:01:46 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tactical wallet?

"What's in your wallet"?

orangecountyshields.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/walletgunalert.jpg

Isn't a holster that leaves the trigger exposed kind of a bad thing?

Joke or not, I'm sitting here looking like this ->
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:02:23 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tactical wallet?

"What's in your wallet"?

Thats a holster.

Try telling that to the ATF.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:12:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:15:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:16:32 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tactical wallet?

"What's in your wallet"?

Thats a holster.

Try telling that to the ATF.

its a AOW but still a holster just a "Wallet Holster"
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:17:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:17:14 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
SpecOps "THE" wallet. I love mine. It's the smaller one of the two models they have.

My leather wallets tend to last 2 years or so (they'd last longer if I would remember to remove them when I went swimming in the ocean )... This one appears built sturdy and holds everything I carry very securely. No velcro to lose hold with either...

+1 The wallet is excellent. The reason I got it was because it has an extra clear ID holder for my CC permit, and it is flat. i was tired of the big lump cutting off circulation to part of my ass. The wallet spreads out all your cards, etc. so it makes it a bit flatter. My ass thanks SpecOps.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:17:19 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tactical wallet?

"What's in your wallet"?

Thats a holster.

Thats what I thought he was talking about when he said tactical wallet. Illegal in NYS for about the last 4 years thanks to Pataki.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:18:19 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Tactical wallet?

It has ballistc inserts.. DUH!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:20:52 AM EDT
[#22]
all-ett.com/ sells the best wallet I've seen.  I bought one after another member here recommended it, and it literally cut the thickness of my wall by a factor of 3.  It's amazing.  Also, it bends in the middle so it's more comfortable when sitting.  It's made out of ripstop nylon that's as thin as a piece of paper and water resistant, so I guess you could call it tactical.  It doesn't close with velcro, but since the material is so thin and come creased, it stays closed very well.z
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:21:34 AM EDT
[#23]
I also need a tactical ball cap

Holy moley tactical checkbook

Whats a good tactical cell phone
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:22:04 AM EDT
[#24]
If there is a tatical wallet then where is the assault wallet?  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:28:28 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 The wallet is excellent. The reason I got it was because it has an extra clear ID holder for my CC permit, and it is flat. i was tired of the big lump cutting off circulation to part of my ass. The wallet spreads out all your cards, etc. so it makes it a bit flatter. My ass thanks SpecOps.

Another option if some are tired of sitting on their wallet is to go with a front pocket model. Love mine plus it keeps me from stockpiling receipts and such. Has two pockets, one with a clear window, and a money clip on the side. This one is made by Fossil and is about 3 years old now. I think it was $15-$20 at the time.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:57:49 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Yeah!!! Concealed carry wallet!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:13:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top