Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2004 10:56:16 PM EDT
If this poll is accurate, Kerry really is in deep shit!

www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1251908/posts

A new poll of likely Michigan voters published Thursday showed 47 percent supporting President Bush and 43 percent backing U.S. Sen. John Kerry.

The telephone poll of 400 people conducted Monday and Tuesday by East Lansing-based pollster Steve Mitchell for The Detroit News, found 1 percent supporting independent Ralph Nader, 2 percent backing other candidates and 7 percent unsure or refusing to say.

The 4 percentage point difference between the support for Bush and Kerry is within the poll's 5-point margin of sampling error.

An Oct. 11-13 poll of 600 likely Michigan voters found 48 percent backing Democrat Kerry and 43 percent backing Republican Bush. The poll, conducted for The South Bend (Ind.) Tribune and WSBT-TV, had a 4 percentage point margin of error.

Two percent said they support independent Ralph Nader, and 7 percent were unsure.

Another recent poll, conducted Sept. 20-24 for the newsletter Inside Michigan Politics, showed 45 percent of 600 registered voters backing Kerry, 43 percent Bush, 1 percent Nader and 11 percent unsure. The poll had a 4-point error margin.

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:09:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I swear I would dance the jig if Bush won in Michigan.  

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:17:52 PM EDT
[#2]

I swear I would dance the jig if Bush won in Michigan.  

I hear Ya Brother......   The lawns around me SPEW Kerry ........
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:34:05 AM EDT
[#3]
I see my northern brothers are finally getting a clue from their Indiana neighbors.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:01:42 AM EDT
[#4]
That would be awesome, but I don't see it happening.

Anyone remember the last time we went Republican in a presidential election?  1988?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:08:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Bush is spending resources here. We just more massive shipments of signs and stickers, and visits keep piling up.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:10:49 AM EDT
[#6]
The President will win Grand Rapids and everything North but he is fucked in Lansing/East lansing, Flint, and Detroit ... I still cant believe this State elected the Commie Canuck Jennifer go go
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:30:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Let us hope.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:41:01 AM EDT
[#8]
please God in heaven, let bush win, especially in MI
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top